Contest Results for Richmond Pick'Em.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Apr 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Congrats and apologies 10SEVol.

1. 10SEVol - 203
    2. Dooz - 200
    3. Maconvol - 191
    4. DownNDirty - 187
    5. Jayvols - 185
    6. theonlyrooster - 178
    7. vofanbill - 177
    8. volnbama - 163
    t. rbroyles - 163
    10. justingroves - 162
    11. NYYVol - 161
    12. Volfanjo - 159
    t. Snakeonia - 159
    14. CitrusCo.vol - 155
    15. SetVol - 137
    16. hatvol - 136
    17. Kptvol - 117

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Gotdamnit.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

So..... predicting 3 of the top 8, including picking the #1 and 2 finishers in order gets me 8th place?

4. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Add up your points. It looks like you should have had 188, but it looks like I should have had 157. Maybe I just don't understand the scoring or maybe RB was tired after performing late. Anyway thanks RB.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thank you. Thank you. We've been just a little off with the car this year, but it all came together tonight. The crew gave me some great pit stops and got me out in the lead on that last caution. The guys back at the shop built a great car. Thanks to my sponsors, The Softball Team, Slim-Fast shakes, Geritol, and Junior's Illegal Moonshine Still. Due to the win, Junior will have a special on this week- 2 for the price of 1 on ALL quart jars, even the fruit flavored and charred shine. That's a deal folks. Come on out to see ole Junior.

Sorry for the delay. Just watched the race via DVR. Didn't want to spoil the race by checking results. I was in Brevard, NC at a clogging competition with my eldest daughter from 7:30 am-12:30 am.....the NEXT morning. I support my kid fully, but that shit would make a preacher cuss. (Back me up on that Old Vol) That much clogging in a single day, would kill any normal man. The TN Hoedowners Pee Wee (7-9 y/o) brought back quite a bit of hardware of their own. I won, and my kid won. Great day for this mean softball coachin' Hoe-Daddy machine.

6. JayVols

Oh and rb, after the 17th of May, I should have plenty of time for a bbq celebration at the Ridgewood.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I must offer my apologies to all for truly [uck fay]ing up the results. Yes I was tired and sleepy with a few beers in me, and I should have waited. One of the major screw ups was getting on the wrong line and posting the wrong scores for some. JayVols, I especially am sorry for incorrectly showing you the winner. I am posting the correct results now.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Tennessee public education, huh? I'm a victim too.

9. JayVols

Damn. I gave a hell of a post race interview, too.

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i knew i shouldn't have picked biffle. i was going to switch him out with the 18 but didn't get a chance to. oh well, congrats to everyone who drove past me this wk

11. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Yay me, I wins