Bryce Brown to Eagles in 7th

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Oldvol75, Apr 28, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Good luck to him. Not exactly an offense where running backs flourish. Although, LeSean McCoy did alright this past season.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Did alright? McCoy led the league in TDs last year.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Still not worked up about it. I bet that goes down if Vick were healthy.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good luck to him, wish he had stayed at UT.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[uck fay] yeah.......suck it Bryce Brown haters. Future HoFer

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I wouldn't think twice about grabbing him in the 7th. Good size and speed, with little to no wear and tear on his body. A lot of upside and value there for a 7th round pick.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He is a good receiver, which helps out when your coach is Andy Reid. Who all is in front of him other than McCoy?

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Dion Lewis.............who is pretty small and depending on what Brown does with this opportunity, he could fill in a big need. Ronnie Brown was our power back, but his contract is up and he wants way too much.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I thought Brown failed a physical.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Bryce brown? That's who I was referring to

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I wasn't aware that Ronnie Brown had failed a physical. I do know they tried to trade him for Jerome Harrison last year and that's when they found that cancer that Harrison had, which voided the trade. Philly had no intention to sign Ronnie brown

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Gotcha.

14. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I was wondering to myself the other day whether Bryce Brown might get drafted. He has the physical tools. I wouldn't be surprised if he does well.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bryce Brown has the tools to be good. Just a matter of responding to coaching.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Reid seems to get the most out of guys like him

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Thats not possible.......Bryce Brown iz so soft and will never be able to play in the NFL......he will not make the cut.........Gerald Jones had a better chance........why did they cut Gerald again? He was a VFL..........he bleeds orange.......bryce brown doesnt bleed orange.............so bryce brown will never play in the NFL.................................

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Looked pretty good last night with a nice 33 yard run where he completely demolished a LB. He is pulling away from Polk for the 3rd RB. Dion Lewis has played better in camp and looks to be the #2, but Bryce will make this roster and will play RB especially in short yardage situations

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No way he'd have played here over David Oku, though.