sjt18

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by volwarrior33, Apr 30, 2012.

1. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

I don't visit TOOS very often, but when I do, I often see this dipshit spewing his ignorance in large quantities. Anyone know what his deal is? Is he for real?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's truly amazing, isn't he?

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Definitely took an e-cred hit when he said Harry Heistand was the best coach out if Dooley's and Kiffin's staffs.

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I first noticed him post on GVX a few years ago. He was there almost religiously and just seemed to vanish at some point. I may have him mixed up with someone else. All I really know about him is that he is long winded in his replies and does so in a most annoying manner most of the time.

5. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

He is probably one of the best posters I've ever seen. I consider him a scholar and a gentleman.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Dude can bring some serious condescending jack-assery.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He thinks he is a lot smarter than he really is. I've been in many a debate with him, most of which have ended in me refusing to read 6 pages every time he makes a rebuttal.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This. I despise him more than any other poster on toos. He's a condescending [Penis] of the first order. I wouldn't piss up his ass if his guts were on fire. If you could buy the guy for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, you would never have to work again.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You all don't have the life experience necessary to be patient with Dooley.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tldr18

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I always thought his long-winded responses to everything was funny.

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Was about to post this one. When I get more life experience, I will understand his complicated inner being and/or position on UT football.

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Tltr18, Cja18, Htt18

14. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Legit laughed out loud. I got this roughly 45 times.

15. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Squared off with him many a times during the Kiffin Era, mostly about Kiffin's recruiting because it was obviously terrible according to std18.

16. Tar Volon

He's been around that long? I knew VolBeef (and I think gibbs) had, but I thought that was about it

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He's been around for quite a while

18. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

I had many a battles with him in the summers of 2009 and 2010. He simply refuses to use reason for some reason. I got it in my head that he was a troll here recently, but sadly, it seems he is serious.

19. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I had never heard of the guy prior to my recent little VN experiment. Or if I had seen his moniker, I certainly didn't recall.

But based on what I saw of him in the two threads where I was posting, I think it's fair to conclude that he is in fact dumber than a bag of hammers.

20. Tar Volon

Last offseason, he thought you were an idiot if you didn't think Tauren Poole was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I was higher on Poole than most (and probably higher than I should've been), but when I claimed that he struggled after we made the QB change to Bray in late 2010. . . I'm sure you've never heard a more asinine suggestion. sjt18 sure hadn't.

It goes without saying how that turned out.