Vandy Series

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by kptvol, May 5, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Up 1-0 on the Dores right now. Currently in the fifth trailing 3-2, but the Vols have the bases loaded with no outs. Would be a nice series win if we pull it out today.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's on CSS right now, by the way. And freaking Vandy got a double play and a strikeout to close out the fifth.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And unfortunately, short of a miracle, the Vols baseball season is pretty much done.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It sucks, but I'm ready to see Serrano with some talent. This upcoming recruiting class is full of it.

5. CardinalVol

Yup.

He's done about as much you can do with the bunt. A game here or there they maybe could have won, but hard to be overly upset with the results this year.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The Lee kid that has signed has the chance to be special. He's not received as much fanfare being local, but if he keeps progressing on the mound he'll do good things for UT.

7. CardinalVol

Is there a place I can see the baseball signing class and rankings?

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Baseball America would have one I'm sure. Requires a subscription though. I'll check on others.

9. All I could find are the 2011 rankings. Seems like they publish their rankings only after school starts in late summer for obvious reasons.

Last edited: May 7, 2012