RockyHill / Auburn

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Tenacious D, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Auburn is a trash school.

Everything about Barn is trash.

Bruce Pearl is trash.

Your basketball team is a bunch of charlatans, parading as being better than they are, but are still trash. You may make it past the Sweet 16, but not by much.

I hope and will delight in Auburn losing everything, in every way, as both tragically and fully as the human mind can conceive, until the end of time.

I don’t even particularly care for you, and am baffled by your dual allegiance to both the greatest school and fan base on the planet, in Tennessee, and that Alabama step-child pile of trash.

These are facts that will never, ever change.

But they were the overwhelmingly better team today, and absolutemy deserved to win that game, and the SEC Tourney Championship. Pearl coached circles around Barnes, and Auburn’s players were even more and decisively better than ours.

Congrats on the tourney title, and legit kudos on a dominant game today. Credit where it’s due, and it certainly is, here.

But still, [uck fay] Auburn.

2. rockyhillbarner

rockyhillbarner New Member

It’s not a dual allegiance. I love college sports and will probably always follow UT, and I’ll pull for them in probably any scenario that isn’t against Auburn. But I don’t care at all when they lose.

Also, was I banned?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

[uck fay] Auburn.

utvol0427 likes this.
  4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Seems like my account is fine now. Curious.

5. Tenacious D

Yes. That’s exactly what we do. We ban you, and then when you start an alt to ask if you were banned, we restore the original account.

The ol’ ban’em then restore’em gag.

6. RockyHill

Yeah I said curious for a reason. Wasn’t an accusation, I have no understanding of how the banning process works. The timing of my account not working for several hours was odd, all I’m saying.

7. Tenacious D

I’m gobsmacked that you wouldn’t understand something.

InVolNerable likes this.
  8. RockyHill

I’d love to see you add context there. I’m not sure you could and I’m confident your response will be weak as hell.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[uck fay] Auburn.

utvol0427 likes this.
  10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Auburn.

[uck fay] 'em.

11. Tenacious D

Context to what? What context is necessary?

Your posting that you didn’t understand something, and then my posting a joke that you didn’t, in fact, understand something? Or that you then and also failed to understand the rather direct and simplistic joke?

Wait, you really are stupid, aren’t you?*

*This is a statement of fact, and hopefully, which even you can grasp without further context. But let’s see. I may be too optimistic here.

12. Tenacious D

RHP,

I don’t like you, don’t like that you’re here as an Auburn fan, or at all, and you’re sincerely welcome to move on, at the very earliest opportunity.

Sincerely (again),
    Tenny D

13. RockyHill

Can you help me understand why you’re saying that now, as opposed to some other point in the last five years?

14. Tenacious D

I don’t like you.
    This is a Tennessee message board.
    I don’t like you.
    You’re insufferably stupid.
    I don’t like you.
    [uck fay] Auburn.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I may not be liked around here, but at least I’m not a [uck fay]ing Auburn fan.

[uck fay] Auburn.

16. Tenacious D

Context.

17. RockyHill

As unserious a response as I’d expect. For real though, do you have a legit answer? It’s really as simple as you being pissed about the result of the game, because let’s be honest, that seems to pretty clearly be exactly what is happening here.

18. Tenacious D

Bump.

19. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I’d like you better if you’d change your avy back to that sweet ass model you had earlier!!

20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

And.....

[uck fay] Auburn.