The thought process of the average "True Fan"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volwarrior33, May 12, 2012.

1. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

From VQ this afternoon.

This post captures the average Vol fans mindset as well as any. This type of thinking seems to have become the norm.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Absolutely pathetic.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I must [uck fay]ing hate UT then.........

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Haven't you heard? If you dislike the president you hate America too. Seems obvious to me.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't hate anybody, I just want them to win, whether it's Dooley or not. If he wins, great. If not, fire his ass and bring somebody in who will. What does that make me?

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dude is a VFL is you ask me.

Get in line or go cheer for Bammer otherwise.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Just to take a ride in the wayback machine for a moment: Is this guy saying that negative message board posters is what kept Bill Battle and Harvey Robinson from having illustrious careers at Tennessee? Interesting.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

At the end of the day the only difference is that message boards have allowed fans to be more public in their feelings. Both have the same root cause - the coaches in question just weren't very good.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I stopped reading about five lines in, because that guy is painfully ignorant.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Good [uck fay]ing lord

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

It's hard to believe that there are people who honestly don't see the absurdity. If you said that to be a UT fan, you had to support Dooley, I could see where you're coming from. If you said you had to cheer for Dooley's success (insofar as it is also UT's success), I can get behind that except in extreme cases. But like the guy? Or even think he's good? Why think you need either of those things?

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

this guy doesn't have a clue...

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Subtle internet gang reference. Those are always fun.

14. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

You know your program as been in the gutter when the #1 topic of convo is "true fan" status. I mean who really gives a [uck fay]? I sure as hell don't.

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I think most people on this board share that sentiment Johnny

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

People like this are an embarrassment.

17. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

Incredible.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Something tells me it's a woman, too. No offense to women.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Women sports fans aren't that [uck fay]ing stupid.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My wife would kick this guy's ass. She knows more football than 75% of men. This guy never played a meaningful down of football in his life, I guarantee. I'm betting he gained his football expertise by playing the flute in the band. Then again, he may be on estrogen therapy in preparation for his impending sex change operation.