I need some valuable help from a real pro who knows the playbook

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by freakywriter, May 13, 2012.

1. freakywriter

freakywriter New Member

I am creating a motion graphic video for a song about football and I need to know the position of the all players on the field during one play. The tricky part is that I have 3 fixed elements (there's a great reason why it cannot be changed, I just cannot reveal that now),

1- it's a run of the RB and the path cannot be changed (it could be a bit wider than in the image),
    2- there's a feint in front of the CB, and
    3- a tackle missed after that, all at a specific position on the field; after that the RB is pretty much alone and go for the touchdown.

I would need the help of someone who knows the playbook, who would be ready to use Paint to add X and 0 on the image, to create 3 or 4 images that would help me to understand how the players have to move on the field, so I could design a senseful play. There would probably be some blocks.

Thanks I really need that.

Here's the image.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I'm mobile so I cannot look at the images. Do you need someone to diagram the positions of players on offense and defense of a given play?

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for.

I could prob help, but I need you to be a bit more clear. Plus, I get paid for professional consulting and/or my name in the credits somewhere....

(That last part was a joke, btw) Send me a PM if you want.

4. freakywriter

freakywriter New Member

I've tried to get some help here, but I've only got a partial answer. I need 3 or 4 graphics like the one CoachTO gave me, that would not only give me the initial position of the players on the field, but how they move during the entire play. I need to have these X and 0 moving in the video, I need to know who is where and when and who is blocking who, etc, it needs to make sense and this is where I need your help.

5. JayVols

I can do that. I just have no idea how to do that over the internet.

6. JayVols

I know exactly how they should move/pursue. I will try to draw out on paper and take a pic and attach it. That's all I know to do.

7. JayVols

Can you wait until tomorrow? I know exactly what to do football-wise. I just don't know how to get it to you.

8. freakywriter

freakywriter New Member

Thank you so much. Of course I can wait till tomorrow.

I think the simple thing to do is to copy this image from my website, paste it in Paint if you use Windows, then use the tools to draw the X and O. The image has four templates, it should be enough.

9. JayVols

Attached Files: