New Mueller Indictments!!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 21, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I [uck fay]ing knew you were gonna say that.

JayVols likes this.
  2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hahahaha

3. JayVols

4. JayVols

Gates lied in his own proffer, was charged for it and pleaded guilty to it... (and conspiracy against the United States govt- but who's counting?) You can't make this stuff up.*

*No. Really. Despite impassioned cries of "FAKE NEWS!" and "DEEEEEEEEEP STATE CONSPIRACY!!!!!", if Tom Clancy could reach out from the great beyond, he'd say, "I could have never dreamed up this stuff."

5. JayVols

https://www.justice.gov/file/1038741/download

Asset. Forfeitures. (skip to nos 48-50 to see the forfeitures in the above charging document- full disclosure: this is a pdf download.... Ya know, there's irony there seeing how in one of his loan scams, pdf documents were requested & sent via email (creating electronic paper trails) between Manafort's team and his inside co-conspirator at the bank saying the initial documents sent looked "doctored" and requesting a clean excel document instead.) The above charging document lays out the illegal activities between at least 2006 through Feb 10th, 2017- bank accounts, properties, investment accounts, etc.... are sought for forfeiture.

Paulie Walnuts is in a pickle. Don't flip & spend the rest of his life in prison with his family penniless and national outcasts. Flip and run the risk of being on the receiving end of a polonium tea party. Tough choices.

I don't envy his predicament, but when you make bargains with the devil, someone/thing will eventually show up to collect on the bills due. But hey, only the BEST people.

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

There is your smoking gun on Trump colluding with Russia...oh wait Torquemada kicked over a rock and found vermin underneath. With over 5,000 federal offenses, 2o-30K+ pages of code and 300K+ in regulations he will burn a few witches. I dare say every American has broken some federal rule just living a normal life. Of course Manny probably cheated the taxman and thats what got Capone.

Its a good thing corporations are "people." They hire good lawyers, accountants and other underlings so as to insulate their masters from being burnt at the stake. Poor Manafort didn't set up enough firewalls or underlings to take the fall. You got to pay big bucks for that and take a smaller cut.

The real message. Don't go against the deep state and support their opponent. They may not get Trump but they will burn as many if his soldiers as possible in hope of scaring off others in the future.

I am still waiting for Sessions to grow a pair and start taking down the swamp. He could easily out class Mueller with real indictments for serious crimes that undermine the nation.

I am sure with minimal effort he could get a GJ to indict Clinton over her server. They could move the trial to Texas, OK or WY (got to ensure the conviction) and televise it in prime time. Imagine 6 mo of that. OJ who?

Then with granny Clinton headed off to bake cookies at Club Fed start looking into the DNC and that dossier/FISA mess. It would make Torquemada look like an amateur.

Oh yeah and dont forget Bernard and his wife and that college funny money. Got to cut off his junk before 2020.

7. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Clancy would be surprised to find a NeoCon involved in international fraud?

8. JayVols

Don't look that deep.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Is it still scandalous, now?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. Tenacious D

Did Mueller forget, too?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Mueller did not make a determination, he punted it to the AG and congress.

Honestly, insult me all you wish. It's fine. We still haven't seen the report.

12. Tenacious D

Boy, it did sow discord and chaos - but not in Trump's being elected, but rather in how your side did and continues to react to it.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

False. Trump's election has delivered what they wanted in spades, and your antagonizing here only underlines that.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think that aged just fine.

IP likes this.
  15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What exactly in the report would quite you up about this whole thing? Serious question.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did they even investigate and address the multiple avenues that have come to light over the last couple of years, or was the focus more narrow?

17. Tenacious D

I'm sorry - what have Trump supporters done to sow discord? Name'em.

And how am I antagonizing anyone? By bumping unedited posts?

18. Tenacious D

No, he didn't. This is the cover you'll use and the Dems will assert as being intended for them to pick up and continue the investigation.

I hope they do, as you can't be trusted with the House.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't believe you are this unaware.

20. Tenacious D

It's almost verbatim the same shit he and all the Dems peddled over the pause in Kavanuagh's investigation. You suddenly can't have enough investigations for the Dems.

Simply. Mueller is now incompetent. And the Dems need to investigate the investigator, so as to investigate the means of investigation that he employed in his investigation, so as to ensure that the investigation was thoroughly investigated.

And thennnnnn.....take one down, pass it around......

These are same people who performed like 7 autopsies on Michael Brown. Because racism.

zehr27 and PilotFlyingJ like this.