Kpt, JayVols, rb, etc.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by NYY, May 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Shut the rain off in the Tri-cities asap. Region baseball game needs to be played tonight.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Eastman Chemical Co. Released something into the air. Just want to make sure the Indians are rested.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm cutting out a piece of the turf and bringing it back home with me. Will you sign as a distinguished alum?

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We aren't allowed to do it for less than $5000.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I said sign it, not [uck fay] it.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This. Eastman has killed the atmosphere here. Nothing we can do. I knew Eastman provided jobs for the parents of talented athletes to help out DB, but I never knew they have a weather machine. Secret is out. Bernard Childress at T$$AA is getting a call. Death Penalty coming. Too bad Andrew Jackson is no longer around. He'd take care of you dirty Indian savages...

My ode to everything DB-

[video=youtube;lCbUZqN8JZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCbUZqN8JZ0[/video]

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Silver iodide, imo.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sounds like somebody's wanting to throw their #1 twice this week and needs three days rest...............

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Number 1 is out for year.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Toughest loss in my career. Playing or coaching. Lost 4-3 in 14. Still kills me seeing seniors cry knowing it's over.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's rough, man. But they clearly gave it their all. 14, wow.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea. It was 1-1 and we scored 2 in top of 13. They tie it in bottom. Win it in 14. Proud of them, just stings.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I saw the score but didn't know it went 14. Wow!