New Mueller Indictments!!

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 21, 2018.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

How come nobody wants to investigate Seth Rich’s death or actually look into befouled DNC hard drive?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's really disgusting how people want to make Seth Rich their prop. He was murdered in a botched robbery. I lived in an adjacent neighborhood, it really isn't mysterious.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You don't want a full investigation? How can you be so certain it wasn't foul play.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

There has been a full investigation. It was DEFINITELY foul play.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You accepted the investigation?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed

NYY and zehr27 like this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just to be clear, the wishes of the parents of a murdered child mean nothing to you, and you equate it all to investigating a nonviolent crime. Got it.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yeah that's what I said. Keep making yourself look dumb.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Depends.

He communist?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fox News retracted the story that started all this. His parents have pleaded for people to drop it. Pleaded. Look it up.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2,800 Subpoenas, 500 Search Warrants, more than 230 orders for communication records, 50 orders authorizing use of fed registers, 13 request to foreign governments for evidence, interviewed approximately 500 witnesses

Sounds like he was kept on a short leash, hand cuffed, with a narrow focus.

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I never said it was anything more than a bs story. I wanted to know why you accepted the investigation into it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Because there is no evidence or reason to doubt it. There were no press conferences talking about how great it would be for him to be murdered, for example. Or secret meetings to hear about how he could be murdered. Or screams about his autopsy being a witch hunt. Etc.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh. Let's see the report.

15. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Are the liberals still talking shit even after I explained to them Sab and Wes Rucker are on their team?

Freaking moonbats.

GahLee likes this.
  16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He was shot in the back and the robbers did not take any of his money, just killed him. Guccifer said he was their source I believe. The local police did the only investigating and said it was just a bungled robbery. No FBI investigation. It just seems right up your alley as something that was not totally investigated properly. I found it dumb from the get go. Especially because Stone was involved.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is very common for attempted robberies in DC to not result in things being taken when a gunshot is involved. There is technology throughout the district that detects gunshots and police respond within a short amount of time. Hypothetically, Rich could have tried to run, got shot in the back, and the murderer(s) then ran before the police arrived. Police arrived very shortly after the shooting, because they were near by due to a recent rash of robberies in that immediate area.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have no doubt that if Hillary had won, that would be one of he many investigations taking place against her including email, Clinton Foundation, tarmac meeting, etc.. There would also be a similar unwillingness to accept independent councils finding.

I do not think that we could have had 2 more polarizing figures running as Trump and Hillary.

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How many of these bungled robberies happen in DC to people like Seth Rich?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

What do you mean like him? Like him how? He wasn't anything unusual: a 27 year old digital campaigner in an election year.