POLITICS Buttilicious

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by gcbvol, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Because Trump and his campaign actually had contacts with the Russians. It was up and down the Mueller Report, he just didn't find anything he determined criminal. Why was Obama requested to release his birth certificate to the public in the first place? That isn't normal for presidential candidates.

And, which people think Melania is an illegal immigrant or hooker? A few kooks online or someone running for president, like in the birth certificate case?

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Imagine our shock, you talking out your ass.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Obama actually released his birth certificate. meanwhile no trump taxes.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and obama's dad actually is from kenya.

plenty of poeple running for president think trump conspired with the russians.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

absolutely zero upside for him to release his taxes. look at romney. dude paid millions of taxes and it still hurt him when it got released.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I learned it from you, dad. I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

You aren't paying attention or you are so blindly devout to your own self-serving interests that you refuse to acknowledge it. I have no complex, I'm not apologizing for anything, no one is asking me too.

Hell, Biden just hired a black woman for his staff that openly said that a white man shouldn't be leading the Democratic party. I'm not pulling this shit from the ether, it is in the wide open.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

as it should.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You'd think the president would be able to have one forged a lot quicker

warhammer likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

the hard part is accurately calibrating the time machine to plant it.

kmf600 likes this.
  11. Unimane

Donald Trump's mother was born in Scotland. Herbert Hoover and Woodrow Wilson had foreign parentage. No one required anything of them. John McCain was born in Panama, yet it was never made an issue when he ran in 2000 and not until Obama had been required in 2008 as a tit for tat. What was different about Obama's situation?

People think Trump conspired with the Russians because there's actually evidence of contacts and receptiveness on both sides. There's nothing with the birth certificate.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he paid a higher tax rate than like 80% of americans

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

With the UraniumOne deal and the amount of $ the Clintons have supposedly been paid by Russia, the Trump/Russia conspiracy has always been amusing.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they lived here. they also weren't living there when he was born nor did their mother move to america right around when he was born. you are nuts if you think no one would have cared if the same circumstances happened with trump.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

what was his tax rate again?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

had nothing to do with Clinton.

17. Unimane

Self serving? I'm a straight white male and no one has asked me to apologize for anything. Of course, I'm not Biden, who trashed Anita Hill 30 years ago, either. I'm just aware (I hate trendy buzzwords like "woke".), or try to be, of my privileged status and the perfectly legit desires of other groups who have had to struggle to achieve the type of status I naturally enjoy.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ok

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm perpetually sorry.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

explain uranium exporting.