POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That sounds like a joke my father in law would tell

Tenacious D likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

All these are coming from 2 people.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

In other news, Milanos boyfriend dumped her last night

fl0at_ likes this.
  5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

What happens to these actors?

On another note, if anyone actually does this, abortions will go down

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  6. Ssmiff

https://ijr.com/brian-sims-harasses-pro-life-woman-planned-parenthood/

I'm not sure where we are headed with all this. I understand disagreement. I dont understand the harassment. Its hard to keep saying its just a small %, when people voted in act in this manner. Actions like this and others will send me to vote for the first time in my life. Always hated politics and never wanted to vote on any of these clowns, but i will now.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Has the whole world gone crazy?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

one guy acts like this, and ssmiff is outraged. thousands act like that for 40 years, and he was unflummoxed.

you should be voting regardless. holding it up like some kind of threat of actually performing your civic duty is just sad. but demonstrating your myopia is fun, so thanks for sharing.

9. Ssmiff

My choice to vote or not is mine and I dont need to be preached to about it by someone incapable of objectivity.
    And its not just this dude. Its your party leadership making you look like a dumbass. That you chose to turn my opinion into a personal attack sums up my point absolutely perfectly.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You [dadgum] deserve it. Voting out of spite or anger is stupid, as is your whiny "stay out of my business" comment to IP right after you decide to share your attitudes on voting. And his comment had nothing to do with objectivity, it's criticizing you for using your vote as a threat our punishment rather than a responsibility as a citizen. It had nothing to do with how you vote, which would be where objectivity would come into play. Plus, let's not pretend you have remotely any semblance of objectivity and wouldn't vote the way everyone knows you would the moment you began commenting here on politics, as evidenced by your "your party leadership making you look like dumbasses" (Republicans way ahead there - Oh wait, I have no objectivity...).

11. Ssmiff

Haha. Dont even address what happened, but deflect to my opinion.
    Its not my duty to vote for politicians, criminals and habitual liars, but I would vote democrat in a heartbeat against a republican who pulled this stuff, while I imagine you guys probably followed this fool on Twitter.

12. Ssmiff

This was 6 days ago. I expect leaders to address wrongdoing regardless if its a political ally or foe. It should be embarrassing and condemned, but its not, which is a problem.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Getting too dangerous to climb electrical poles kmf. Better stop risking it till the strike on [ussy pay] is over.

kmf600 likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

nope.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Always tip your pole dancers. They are here to keep us turned on.

[​IMG]

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am glad I am not on Facebook.

Poppa T likes this.
  18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Seems like we still get, anyway, though.

19. Ssmiff

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’d like to go fishing with your father-in-law. He wouldn’t want to go fishing with me, but that’s beside the point.

kmf600 likes this.