Alabama Fan Charged

Discussion in 'Sports' started by govols182, May 17, 2012.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't have sympathy for either of them.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Lol, I don't have sympathy for then either, but the taker of the teabag has a pretty good case

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Maybe if he had merely been asleep instead of passed out drunk he might.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

If a woman were passed out drunk and sexually assaulted, would she have a case.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Which is kind of the reason this guy can't get off the hook. Even though it wasn't that big of a deal, it kind of sets a bad precedent.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why should he get off the hook? The guy who passed out is a moron and I don't feel sorry for him. But a man who will put his junk on the face of the first target of opportunity even in public ought to be a registered sex offender.

7. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

All of this

And I have doubts about anyone who thinks this type of behavior is acceptable...dooz.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

A first............we agree on something

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think registered sex offender is a bit strong. Does that label ever disappear? This shouldn't follow the dude around the rest of his life.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm trying to go back in this thread to find where I said this was acceptable. All I can come up with is that this isn't a big deal, both guys are idiots, and I don't have sympathy for either of them.

Registered sex offender is harsh.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Having nuts on your face will follow you for life, so I don't this third would be too harsh a penalty.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

This guy is going to have to go tell his neighbors he's a sex offender. It doesn't matter if he explains what happened, he may as well be a child rapist, because that is how he'll be perceived. Going to punish whatever kids he may have, too, as no one is letting their kids over to the creep's house to play with his poor kids.

I highly doubt anyone is going to recognize this dude as the nuts-on-face guy. And here in a few months no one will remember this whole incident.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

agreed. make him do community service or something, but registered sex offender?