OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Good point. Check under the sheets.

kmf600 likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Last day of elementary school for the boy today. Moves up to intermediate school next year. Bittersweet.

kmf600 and justingroves like this.
  3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My oldest starts at Anderson County High School next year. Time has flown by.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

Yes it has.

5. NorrisAlan

I will say this, they have really improved the transition between middle and high school since I was in school. We basically showed up first day of school at High School wide eyed and scared.

My son has had orientation, signed up for classes, been at the high school 2-3 times during school hours. It is really incredible. Hell, he even took a practice ACT exam already to get a baseline.

6. CardinalVol

Yup.

3rd graders spent yesterday at the intermediate schools as an orientation. Boy spent 30 minutes talking about it last night. Makes it easier for everyone to have a better transition regardless of the age range.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My supervisor asks me today to start showing up more when they call. I said, you told me we were cutting back on overtime. He said not to worry about that anymore, can you work Saturday?

8. NorrisAlan

Tell him you are confused. No overtime or overtime? Can you get it in writing or better, can they call another allhands meeting and tell everyone "nevermind, overtime is a go!"?

kmf600 likes this.
  9. CardinalVol

At least you had about 3 days of no OT.

kmf600 likes this.
  10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Tell them you've liked the no OT and you're thinking of now retiring early because of it.

Then put the screws on them for a raise to keep you around for a while longer.

InVolNerable and IP like this.
  11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

On it. Solid advice.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My oldest graduates next year. I'm not exactly thrilled about it.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Spent from daylight until now moving gravel with a backhoe. I won't be able to walk tomorrow

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

similar to my day. Played ping pong for a couple hours. Pretty much the same difficulty

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I just drove, back and forth on a metal seat

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I had to bend over and pick up a ball at least 20 times

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I worked from 4 am to noon moving rock in a bobcat. It's funny how much you get beat up "just sitting down all day"

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The cat is at the vet's house reeking havoc on her animals, my wife is happy. Looks like the surgery wasn't necessary after all. Shocker

19. CardinalVol

I trimmed all our hedges around the house. Im going to be right there with you.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I Bush hogged 20 acres. Air ride seat so should be good to go.

I really can’t wait to increase cattle though so I won’t have to play nascar at 4 miles an hour