Knoxville Man who had 30 kids wants child-support break

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, May 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You have to say this much for Desmond Hatchett: He has a way with the ladies.

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett -- who is something of a local celebrity -- vowed "I'm done!" in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn't father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he's struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he's back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

Man who fathered 30 kids with 11 women seeks child support help - latimes.com

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm going to go out on a limb and assume none of these women weigh under 200 pounds.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Eat your heart out Travis Henry.

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

At least Travis Henry was in a profession where he could support multiple kids.

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

You've got to figure that one or two of these ladies wised up after kid #1. That would mean a couple of them had 4 or even 5 with this guy.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm more impressed he was a ripe old age of 19 when he fathered his first.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Who else thought kidbourbon when you read title?

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Balls deep, baby. Balls deep.....

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

All the way to the balls, baby. Deeeep.

10. JayVols

Lol.

I'm hangin out with this guy at some point....

11. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

The burden of proof most certainly falls squarely on kidbourbon to demonstrate that he and Desmond Hatchett are not one and the same. The evidence is damning.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Kb's had more unsatisfied wet [ussy pay] than a Ricky Martin concert.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The first thing I thought when I read the headline was, "I thought they had locked up the Cheese."

14. JayVols

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe. Interesting conundrum.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Mere walls cannot contain his virility.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Went to high school with a guy on a similar trajectory as this. I don't understand the women who fall for this.