POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yes.

A good friend of mine spent a lot of time in the Navy doing a lot of especially crazy things. Truly, dangerously crazy shit. This is the same dude who had a perfect half-mooned chunk bitten out of the top of his ear as a result of a drunken bat fight. He always said that the three hours spent night diving along the San Diego Naval Base piers in a live-action test of dolphins trained to detect and intercept a free swimmer, were easily the most terrifying of his life. He’d go to an entirely different head space while describing what it was like to hear their intermittent location clicks at a distance, followed by an eternity of nothing but utter silence in the blackness of depth - maybe 10 seconds, maybe 10 minutes - right up until their inevitably violent arrival, and from 360° of available space. I’ve never been in the ocean without Pat’s story crossing my mind - not in hundreds of feet or just up to my ankles - and since he first told us that story.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The ocean at night makes me nervous.

3. Tenacious D

It’s the same as the day, only darker.

NYY and kmf600 like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

The ocean is a hostile and alien environment for a human alone in the water.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I go fishing all the time with a couple of friends during the day, sometimes at about 2000 feet of water. We've gone at night for swordfish, pitch black, you can't tell which way is east or west. It just [uck fay]s with my head, then not knowing what kind of monsters are down there doing their freaky monster shit, I don't like it man.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep, I've caught enough fish out of it to never want to go in it.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

8. GahLee

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think the term "PC" has, basically, become devoid of meaning.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

12. Tenacious D

I agree, but understanding that to agree is not to now act as if the whole “P.C.” movement isn’t absolutely caustic to a free society, and that remnants still remain.

And Trump is wrong, here, BTW...on this singular issue of Maximum Security being incorrectly disqualified.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If anyone can touch an Apple bottom line without their consent, it's a Kavanaugh.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My wife's sister, born in Texas, is renewing her passport. They were dirt poor back then, i think she was born 1969, so they were born in their house using a midwife. Well her application was flagged and now they're asking her for all documentation from her birth, including the midwife's info. I saw her birth certificate, it's from Texas, and most of the info is hand written, then signed by someone from the State. It's pretty funny, and frustrating, but not once has her or any of her brothers or sisters said [uck fay] Trump for this.

15. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

At least, not in front of you?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, everybody loves trump. just ask anyone.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

They're mostly Trump supporters and proud of it. Except the couple of nephews and nieces that have recently graduated college and think the rich should pay for all of their stuff. One majored in sociology and works at a fabric store. She travels to Chicago and San Francisco a couple of times a year, but complains about how its Trump's fault she can't make enough money to live.

Butthole, zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  18. cpninja

cpninja Member

I'm not a fan of this

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That is one heck of an achomlishment on his part.

20. GahLee

What exactly is being undone by Trump, in regards to trans folks. Serious question.

I'm not justifying whatever that is but I think that there is a reasonable amount of trans people grossly overstepping acceptable boundaries.

We dont need an extra bathroom installed for them.
    Biological men shouldn't be allowed to compete in women's sports.
    We shouldnt ever hear of transition of children and hormone blockers.
    It shouldnt be a crime to misgender someone.
    The list goes on.

Again, not justifying anything as I'm not aware of what is happening but they may be somewhat complicit in how they are being treated with the way some are behaving and the ridiculous amount of eggshells they produce for the average person who either doesnt know or doesnt care.