Yeti’s

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jun 10, 2019.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Okay

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeti coolers are bought by guys who need stickers for their trucks that squat to pee.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

They don't have whiskey in Germany?

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

A truck that pees deserves a sticker.

5. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Or at least a pat on the back.

6. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

I’ve got the Yeti backpack soft cooler. I love it. It’s great for day trips. I use it canoeing because it’s light or stream fishing because my hands are free to cast. Also, great to use as a ‘carry on’ bag and good for the beach because it frees up your hands to carry other stuff. I also got 25 percent off or otherwise I would have never bought it.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My big one does great when I need it, but I only use it about 6 or 7 times a year. Had I not been pissed off, I probably wouldn't have bought it.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Pissed decisions can be the best decisions.

Can be.

9. fl0at_

Bought an Orca 58. I'll see how it does over the next few months.

More excited about the Yeti Tumbler bottle with hotshot cap, which is going to replace both my lost molded plastic Stanley bottles.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Need a carry or wheel 12 pack ish cooler. Yeti over the shoulder zipper death one sucks.
    Nee Orca UT cup is nice and less expensive than yeti

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Buy orcas, they're a Tennessee company

Ssmiff likes this.
  12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

This is one of the best coolers I’ve ever bought.

AO Coolers Vinyl SUP Soft Cooler, Silver, 15-Pack

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The Yeti flip top Hopper is better than the Yeti Hopper. The Yeti back pack is decent too.

RTIC is basically Yeti quality and design without the name.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I got an Orca 40 from a supply house as a "gift" for spending lots of money with them. It's the most expensive cooler I have

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I have some Coleman Xtreme cooler that Laura found left at the Weigel's when she worked part time there. When no one claimed it after a week, she took it home and that is our best cooler. Has three inch thick walls on it and ice lasts forever in it. No clue what model it is.

Other than that mine are cheap ass coolers, but we don't use them enough to justify buying something that will keep stuff cold for a week.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That's good to know. usually soft coolers suck ass.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i have my rams coleman cooler i got at costco. thing is awesome. cost like $50 i think.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Don't know anything about this new Yeti, but I do know that those olive green Stanley's toted many a gallon of coffee and soup for my granddad. I love those things, but don't have much reason to use them, myself.

19. fl0at_

I've got a dented to hell Stanley 2 Qt that I carry 10 cups of coffee to work every day.

I used to have these plastic bottles from Stanley that hold about 12 oz or so. You can unscrew a part of the lid and drink.

But the coffee cools too fast. So I switched to Yeti tumblers. Then the mug without handle. Then mug with handle.

But yesterday I found yeti bottle with the same kind of cap that holds 10oz.

So that will be my new travel companion.

The Stanley does the work. The Yeti is just for show.

20. fl0at_

58 Qt was like $15 more expensive. But I got it home and realized it's bigger than I need. 40 would have been sufficient.

justingroves likes this.