POLITICS Polls

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 18, 2019.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Poll pics thread.

2. fl0at_

June 16th

Attached Files:

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The part that's really fascinating to me is not the margins, but the steady number for Trump. No matter the opponent, he's at about 40-41%.

4. fl0at_

The sad part is that 40-41% is enough to win another 4 years.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's plenty, indeed. He wins easily if turnout is low.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think he needs about 45% to challenge for the electoral college and 47% for a popular vote. Him at a consistent 41% raises some interesting questions. Is this his ceiling? How many undecideds are out there and how might they break?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

apathy is always something to be counted on

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

and if there is a third party of any skill, it lowers the bar he needs even further.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I guess the Howard Schultz factor does need to be weighed somewhat, but it's probably not going to be a factor right now.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

with 2 dozen primary candidates and one of them not officially in the party, there is potential. I do not think all the left of trump uniting is a foregone conclusion, especially with a Biden type.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Wow, Trump doesn't have a shot. Probably should just go home now.

12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Naw. He has turned his rallies and presidency into the political version of WWE events and Apprentice episodes. Too many storylines to tell, too much money to make. Move over Vince.

"Trump submitted his application to trademark the phrase "Make America Great Again" back in November of 2012. He has profited from the decision politically and financially ever since.

In the 2016 primaries, candidates Senator Ted Cruz and Governor Scott Walker used the phrase until the Trump operation sent cease-and-desist letters. His trademark allowed him to control his opponents and develop exclusive merchandise, most notably in hat form."

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

huh? surely you understand the difference between campaign funding and personal gain right?

14. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I also think there are some moderate GOPers who would prefer Biden over Trump, tbh.

I think Democrat primary eventually whittles down to Biden, Sanders, Warren, and either Beto/Buttileg. Can't help but think people finally realize 2 of the 4 are pushing 80 right now.

16. fl0at_

As long as there is an electoral college, he has a shot.

I don't think he'll lose Florida, which currently matches the national trend.

Attached Files:

17. fl0at_

From a man that doesn't give a shit about polls, and so nor should you, because he's really up, not down. It was a misspeak. Everyone knows it.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

In all honesty, does anyone think his brain is functioning properly?

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He made money off a slogan and hats yall...burn him at the stake.

Also, for somebody who is supposed to be nearly braindead he sure pegged that slogan right and did so 4 years before using it.