Cameron Clear Arrested? (Yep, he has been.)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, May 22, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Rucker Tweet:

"I'm in Atlanta. Vols TE Cameron Clear was arrested in Knox for possession of stolen property. More later. I don't know if Dooley will talk."

SIAP.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I've got to hand it to those of you on this site that said there was definitely truth to the rumors. You were 100% correct.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

So much for Dooley's attempt to deal with this one in house. Yay Brendan Downs?

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Another feather in Dooley's cap.

5. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

we still have Rivera and Meredith has supposedly been looking really good. This is one of few losses we could actually afford. It sucks, but there was way too much smoke with this one.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Downs looked good throughout spring.

Clear has so much potential. Just a shame.

7. Tar Volon

It's a position where we're not going to have to turn to a crap player (as we have in the past). Rivera and Downs both look like SEC-ready guys. But Clear was a matchup nightmare. Even if we're not stuck with Sun Belt guys, we're still missing a difference-maker.

8. tripper

tripper Member

Basilio took a lot of shit on VN for his report. Wonder wHat the [itch bay]es will say now. Well done 8th.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I don't really see how this is Dooley's fault.

10. tripper

tripper Member

Should have taken some sort of action when the allegations came out. He knew what was up. Just took one pissed off family to blow this whole thing up.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It could have been handled 3 weeks ago

12. Tar Volon

I don't blame people for giving Basilio shit, because his track record is just that, but the rumors on this one were pretty widespread.

13. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

Comical watching the sunshine pumpers on TOOS bend themselves in knots. "Maybe Hymens is wrong!" lol

14. Tar Volon

Too bad Rucker reported it. He's one of the few in the Knoxville media that won't touch a story until it's confirmed.

15. Tar Volon

So chatter now is that this is a second offense? You have to be kidding

16. tripper

tripper Member

That's what the dumb asses are saying. Everyone with an ounce of sanity knows this a result of what went down a few weeks ago. Parents pissed that Dooley didn't discipline CC to their liking. Charges were waiting to be filed.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Someone will get the boot for violating team rules. That's the snitch

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

What do you mean handled? I doubt telling him to stop stealing shit is going to make him stop stealing shit.

19. kidbourbon

What do you mean handled? I doubt telling him to stop stealing shit is going to make him stop stealing shit.

20. kidbourbon

Person: hey KB stop having unprotected sex with black women
    KB: Okay