Axion Jackson: The Deal

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 23, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm not an enemy, nor got an invite? What the [uck fay] do you have to do around here to get some recognition?

Was this dude SavageOrangeJug at one point?

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That is hilarious. The site is blowing up

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I lurked once. Too young for me.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Different guy.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Give SOJ some credit. When the man leaves a place, he leaves for good.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Interesting stuff.

Hope he gets things cleared up some day.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I did this once to an ex-girlfriend when she dumped me by creating my own harem and inviting a bunch of women to my lair. If I remember right, I had about the same type of results right down to the fake identities. I think society calls the ones I had "dolls", though.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Lol. All you have to do is ask. I'll give you my number (wink wink)

Oh, and on another note: remind me to never piss off TD, Kpt, et all. Those guys put Matlock's investigation skills to shame. A local TV station features a segment called Monday's most wanted where local law enforcement agencies seek public help in apprehending criminals. I'm forwarding these guys' contact info. The will be no fugitive issues in the Tri-Cities area.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Dude started a gun fight carrying a water pistol.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

A person whose brain stem is the lone functioning part of their brain would automatically become that place's intellectual giant.

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Hey that's my line, standard royalty rates apply.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is fantastic. Every poster that he hates should join that site just to piss him off.

Oh, and i was wondering what your new avy was all about, Tenny D. That's [uck fay]ing hilarious.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Kick his ass rb.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Why would he lessen his list of distinguished accomlishments by doing that?

It'd be like someone bragging about stretching your sphincter.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Ok, which one of you are pretending to be Sabanocchio on Steven Jackson's site? Haha, you have to include the Scroggins love letter.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I don't know anything about Axion other than what I've seen him post but why do I get the feeling he's something similar to David McCall in Fear? "Let me on the site.."

17. WM

WM Active Member

There are some very prestigious posters that have joined over there. I think by late Friday we will all be forced to jump ship and get on the revolution train while there is still room.

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Noticed Sabanochio(if that's even him) joining over there too. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Axion was creating some of the more "well-known" usernames of vol cyberspace over there himself to give his site early "credibility"(if you even consider some of those names credible).

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If he is half as smart as he thinks he is, he wouldn't make a fake sabanocchio. If anything, that would hurt his site. I'd venture to guess it's someone on here posing as Sab. Who knows though.

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I's bet the farm it's just him posting under every single name.