Whats it like in a VOLS practice,(well just a little view)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, May 26, 2012.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh lord, I am a nega-vol. Couldn't help but scoff at everything Dooley said.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I like Sunseri.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He definitely looks sharp. Looks the part.

5. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Looks like high school practice plus voice overs and backdrop music. I just thought it would be a little better or at least more entertaining, that's vimeo i guess.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

You mean hearing "That's perfect!" every 10 seconds doesn't inspire you?

7. tripper

tripper Member

Great video, good production. Who knows if they can coach on gameday but the they were teaching good technique. I thought the vid made Dooley look like a buffon.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dooley just looked out of place. An observer more than the ringleader.

9. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I played high school ball and it was more intense than that. I think vimeo is to blame here in my opinion. I'm not looking to bicker thats just what I think.

10. tripper

tripper Member

You know in a sense that's what he is and will always be. I always thought that if he could delegate and keep his paws off the actual coaching and managing of the game he could be successful. The philosophy being surround yourself with great coaches and the winning will come. But he's too much of an elitist asshole to do that so he will fail.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Haha, no worries.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's, um, something. It wasn't that bad, but I agree that there was a reason Dooley wasn't prominently featured throughout. Did I miss Chaney? Was he busy preparing his resume? That last little bit where everything was "perfect" is going to cause some to become delusional about the upcoming season. Unfortunately I am talking about grown men and not 10 year olds.

13. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

It's a snack, I'll take it. 96 more days...damnit.

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If you've ever talked to anyone close to Dooley they will tell you the same, that he is an absolute shit and a terror to work with.

15. tripper

tripper Member

I have and I know.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not a chance. The 7 new coaches are all a part of Dooley's process. HE let all the coaches that left UT after last season go. He's trying to bring in coaches that are more comparable to his own awesomeness. All the new coaches are upgrades, the best of the best. Or they are until they realize the shit storm that is [ddiapos] and leave, too. Then all their replacements will be upgrades over these current upgrades. The Process- believe in it....

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Gentlemen, save your watches...

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Its an interesting vid.

I try not to dig too deep either way on what to make of it, but in general the intensity looks good. I think Graham was the best move Dooley has made with coaches and that will start to pay off this year. Some of the others give off a good vibe during practice, I want to see how well we are prepared and how well we make changes in games before I get too carried away.