Rise of Skywalker with spoilers

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Dec 14, 2017.

1. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I think it’s going have a completely different feel to it. The previews look great.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Its production was getting a lot of negative press for a while there, but all the news outlets have seemed to do an about face the past couple of weeks or so. I'm optimistic for Solo.

JohnnyQuickkick likes this.
  3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I hope I can say this and still be cool with you guys. I've been debating even saying this for days, I watched all the Star Wars movies on the May the fourth marathon. I used to love all the Star Wars movies, but I realized that weekend, they were crap. Star Wars sucks. What the hell was I thinking? Holy crap, how did I ever watch that junk?

Sorry.

OrangeEmpire likes this.
  4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Let's say we go through the whole hacker thing, and it turns out the guy was Lando Calrissian. Does that make it better?

5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

No. That whole storyline was illogical and pointless no matter who the hacker was.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I thought it was gonna be

7. CardinalVol

If they would have played that Episode 9 would have been the death of Lando, it would have been great.

8. CardinalVol

Fun little new trailer that was released.

9. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

There's still hope for the new trilogy.

Although, playing it safe like Episode 7 will be a vast improvement over Episode 8.

10. TheOrangeEmpire

11. CardinalVol

Apparently a few theories running around.

12. TheOrangeEmpire

So now the theories are that the writers have gone back to Nazi influence and that the First Order was merely a paramilitary version of the SA to buy time for the Emperor and the Sith to regroup. People are getting worked up for the Star Destroyers having red markings with believe marks them as a Sith Fleet.

Gonna be a fun 3 plus months for the final payoff.

13. TheOrangeEmpire

Absofreakinlutely, and most of them are magical.

14. CardinalVol

My favorite to date is that Palpatine possesses her.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

No way any of them tas magical as the, the DCEU is really the same as the Nolan Batman universe with Affleck playing Slade Wilson, rabbit hole you led me down a while back only to be disappointed in the end.

TheOrangeEmpire likes this.
  16. TheOrangeEmpire

Girl, that ride was worth it and you know it.

warhammer likes this.
  17. TheOrangeEmpire

After a lot of deliberation, I would hesitantly call on this one and hope I suck out on the river.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think a part of me still believes it was going to happen. Maybe that's what's in the Snyder cut of Justice League.

19. TheOrangeEmpire

The Snyder Cut will come out. There's no way that it won't now. With all the leaks and publicity from Jenkins, Momoa, Miller and company there's just no way that it won't.

warhammer likes this.
  20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Just give me a theatrical release.