Apparently the players find it funny

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by YankeeVol, Sep 2, 2019.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Did this mother[uck fay]er say one rough patch in our record? Where the [uck fay] has he been for the past 10 years

Savage Orange and smokysbark like this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

By the NFL?

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is just as stupid as fans tweeting at players.

lylsmorr and Memtownvol like this.
  4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

On some level I want to cut DWA a little slack because players that didn't grow up around Tennessee football probably don't understand what's happened the past 10 years and how we got to where we are right now. They don't understand that there's only a couple of schools in the country that could have the past 10 years Tennessee has had and the stadium remain even half full on Saturdays.

PilotFlyingJ and ptclaus98 like this.
  5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Tenny, can we get the OP's handle changed?

6. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

These kids just need to STFU and play football! Earn that privilege you have been given to attend and play ball for the Great University of Tennessee.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think it is funny he thinks this fan base is soft. we may be the hardest fan base in the country, and I am not kidding.

8. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

True that! Not many would continue to give the support we have given as a fan base after the product we have continued to put on the field for the last 10+ years.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

It's impossible to know because some of the others that could possibly lay claim to the title haven't been through a stretch like Tennessee's past 10 years. There can't be more than a handful though.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

nothing phases us for long. Not shitting the bed against a program too young for Epstein, not a losing streak to Vandy, not trying to hire a man who looked the other way at Penn State, not hiring the only P5 coach blown out by Derrick Dooley, not hiring Louisiana Tech's losing record ass coach, not losing kiffin in the dead of night, not losing to [uck fay]ing wyoming....

Nothing phases. If the program were burned to the water line, folks would be lined up with hammers and lumber right down the dock past 100 perfectly seaworthy vessels ready to restore it.

The bald spots will fill in instantly just as soon as execution occurs on the field and there is some shadow of hope that something special can happen again, or at least something that can be held over another fan base.

you can't expect no consequences to failing to execute against GSU football, which is younger than my dog.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

In reality it is a little ironic that fans react and get mad at players quitting, by quitting.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

who really quit? I just saw thousands of people attempt to buy a shirt for little boy in Florida who wanted a UT shirt and had to make his own for Spirit Week.

More Vol fans are going to show up to Neyland Saturday than most NFL teams get under any circumstances. More vol fans will watch on TV than Titans fans watch a game.

nobody quit. Players need to play better, fans are going to keep being fanatical. the fact that I still wore orange apparel this week is a level of fanaticism Al Qaeda dreamed of, and I am not an exceptional UT fan. I'm average.

Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I forgot to put mine on this morning. I didn’t quit I promise

Memtownvol likes this.
  14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Is it Friday already?

IP likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I wasnt pointing fingers. Just making an observation. 10k regulars may not show up Saturday, quitting on the team they are mad at for quitting.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I was planning on going. But I decided it wasn’t worth my money. I guess I did quit.

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I had already bought tickets before the ship sunk last week, so I'm not quitting. But I will after this weekend...jk, but not really.

Memtownvol likes this.
  18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

That’s what I’m screaming.

19. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Definitely the dumbest fanbase in the country... as a whole, that is.

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Be hard for me not to have a social media ban during the season as a HC.

You have no control over idiot fans that think their 6 beer, recliner opinion resonates with 18 -22 year olds.

You can only have a say in one side of that.

Memtownvol and lylsmorr like this.