2020 Vol BBall Recruiting....

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Also, for those 2021 recruits, Banchero is the #4 player in the country and Kennedy #19.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Challenge accepted

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Is this as simple as turning on the money?

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Its winning a bunch of games, coaching an ivy league recruit to 2x poy and 3 players drafted, none rated high or expected to be in the talk of NBA when they signed, who also brag to recruits about what Barnes did to their games.

5. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Kansas fires Self after another early exit in March. Barnes to KU.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Looks like this has been going on since *checks notes* 1957 and enough is enough.

RockyHill likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Since 1957. I.e., they let Kansas become Kansas through noncompliance and everything Kansas has done is tainted with bullshit. Cool cool cool cool.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Every blue blood is tainted.

Don't go churching it up now NCAA

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just saying, they basically just admitted everything that is Kansas is bullshit. It was all done in a culture of noncompliance. But the damage is done because it's literally 62 years of time. Countless teams and players have been robbed in unknowable ways by Kansas' cheating that the NCAA either failed to notice or failed to take action against (probably a combination).

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I agree. I just don't think it's special at Kansas.

lylsmorr likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know it isn't, it is just incredible that the NCAA is implicitly admitting it regarding Kansas.

justingroves likes this.
  13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If I were Kansas, I'd tell the NCAA to [uck fay] off and lawyer up.

They didn't do jack shit to North Carolina for making a mockery of the NCAA by even attempting to treat their athletes as students.

lylsmorr likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It its nuts as to what happened to Pearl and UT over lying about a jr at a bbq after a UF win, when you look at UNC and other programs.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

We've just been trying to build a strong case against them. We feel as though 62 years worth of misdoings should be able to at least warrant some loss of scholarships.

justingroves likes this.
  16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

But seriously, citing 1957 as the start date just makes the NCAA look completely inept more than anything.

A-Smith and lylsmorr like this.
  17. CardinalVol

I was just mainly saying Barnes is headed to Kansas.

18. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

It has been going on since 1957. Kansas has had four different head coaches hit with major violations. I believe they were on probation when they won the title in ‘08. Their history is taken under consideration when penalties are levied. No different than in court when a persons criminal history is taken into account during sentencing.

19. CardinalVol

They got hammered pretty good in the 89/90 range.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yet, when the NCAA decides to overlook major wrongdoings by places like UNC, people tend to not care about how many times Kansas has been "hit".