2020 Vol BBall Recruiting....

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Feb 15, 2019.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

That’s because it’s UNC. Same as Duke. Ncaa has always and will always play favorites.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

good friend of mine who I played HS ball with has a little shooting guard son on that team, and adopted a 7 footer from Africa who is also on the team now. Little guard hardly ever dribbles but will maybe end up breaking some Knoxville 3 pt records. He spots up from all over out to about 30 feet and has the green light

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Catholic will get killed.

5. Ssmiff

they may but I believe they go 7'0 with a couple 6'9 kids. I know 3 of them played in the best of the best tournies this summer with BMaze'22 and did well going to Vegas, Atlanta, NY, etc.

6. Unimane

According to the VQ "insiders", Springer will announce within the week on national tv. All, including those from sites of his finalists, universally think it's the Men in Orange who will get his commitment. It would be a major coup on top of an already stellar class.

Center Dylan Cardwell is scheduled to visit this weekend, as well.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Cardwell would have been Barnes' highest ranked recruit a few years ago. Tennessee may not have room for him in this class.

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The class has fallen to 16th on 24/7 due to numbers, but it is 4th in rating. Springer’s commitment would put us right there with Duke and Kentucky. Amazing.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think they want PJ Hall over Cardwell if he will come. I think I read that Hall is down to us and... Clemson? Weird.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

12. Unimane

13. Unimane

14. Ssmiff

Omg hes gonna try to Dominique some people. 2 foot jumper like Nique and Kobe and ole smiff.

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

16. Unimane

17. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

He's had a great summer. I think Tennessee got a steal.

18. Unimane

Volquest saying they are hearing Jaden Springer will announce his decision tomorrow and likes UT's chances here "a lot".

19. Unimane

Also sounds as if Dylan Cardwell may be ready to commit to the good guys, as well, very soon.

Here's some of his highlights. Not nearly as highly rated as the other 3 (potential) recruits, but an aggressive, athletic 6'11 guy with an attitude? Yes, please.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So does that mean PJ Hall is going elsewhere? Or are we about to sign 5 in this class?