Maurer

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorrisAlan, Oct 16, 2019.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would be [uck fay]ing unbearable to the two Bama 'fans' that I know.

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I would go into full [penis] mode to my Bama friends on Sunday.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would be going door to door looking for bama fans to speak to about the game like a Mormon missionary in France

4. NorrisAlan

"Good morning, are there any Bama fans in the house? Have you heard about your Daddy, General Neyland, and his prophet, JJ?"

kmf600, Memtownvol, utvol0427 and 3 others like this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

please accept this literature about the box score as a free gift, yours to keep.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Here's a small picture for you to keep as well

download.jpeg

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or this one, your choice

jauan-jennings-byu1.jpg

Tenacious D and Memtownvol like this.
  8. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I would just start laughing every time I saw that ugly ass crimson. For the rest of my life. At this point it's as much currency as an SEC championship, and almost as much as a natty. You could even troll other teams fans with that.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Tennessee could play football for another thousand years and nothing will ever top this picture.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've got it in my office

31115.jpeg

kmf600, AbeFroman, MaconVol and 6 others like this.
  11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's amazing. I've told my wife I want it on a canvas, but she hasn't taken the hint. Gonna have to get it on my own.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I thought my Facebook timeline would never recover from that horrific incident

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Get a good copy of it. Use an app on your phone to liven it up then go to shutterfly. Blanket may be a cool gift. Coffee mug or canvas

Memtownvol likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

Normally, I would be against that sort of thing. But that player in that moment, it fit and was appropriate.

And it was GLORIOUS.

And the UT fan behind the bama fan makes it even better.

15. Ssmiff

Gaulden, Coleman and the skinny kid all playing NFL.

16. NorrisAlan

[uck fay] Butch Jones

17. Ssmiff

Hurd, kamara, AJ, Phillips, CP, Dobbs 1 snap away.
    I'm sure I'm missing an obvious OL but I cant recall an OL, DT or another LB, which is where we were lacking among other things. OL always confused me. Looked like they stood straight up and wanted to let the dl get in the backfield. To take themselves out of a play? Never understood it. Probably honed Kamara and Dobbs skills as they had to get the ball and cut immediately too often.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

haha...Moseley? He weighed under 160 when he showed up

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I said he's not as mobile as he thinks he is. I felt he had some runs in his first couple games that would have made sense with the right kind of speed, but he didn't have it.

He's definitely fast enough to gain some yards with his legs if he takes off at the right time. But when I think "dual threat" or "mobile" I think Josh Dobbs or someone you can actually design some runs around. He's not a guy I want carrying the ball 10+ times a game.

20. Ssmiff

I could see him looking like the Tx QB when hes older and bulked up a little. Kid is legit 4.6. Jennings gave him a compliment by mentioning he reminds him of Dobbs at times.