Pruitt...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Oct 19, 2019.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Better get fined after this game.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll chip in to cover it. Absolute [uck fay]ing bullshit.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

He needs to go on a rant that would make Bob Knight blush in the post game press conference.

TangoUniform likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

shoulda walked off the field with the team after the holding call. Un [uck fay]ing real

tvolsfan and utvol0427 like this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If not then, definitely after the unsportsmanlike standing up penalty.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

By the way, I think Pruitt can yet turn this program around. I think he is showing it.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

We had young guys hanging all game. Let’s close this class out strong. Grinding our way to a bowl game would be nice too.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I think given time he can do it. how fast, I don't know. But he can do it.

9. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

agreed.
    i got no complaints with this staff on this game. with maurer, theres a decent chance we could have won in spite of the refs. bama is a big nothingburger without tua. LSU will destroy them

reVOLt likes this.
  10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I’m cautiously optimistic about his chances of succeeding here.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe he can

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw a stat today watching Baylor Oklahoma State that for Rhule, year 3 was when they made the jump both at Temple and Baylor. Maybe that's the same for pruitt.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Well in fairness, if not for the first two disasters to start the season, they’d have a legit shot at going 8-4. And hell after seeing Mizzou today, 9-3 wouldn’t have been out of the question.They can still get to a bowl. Have to win next week though.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The only [uck fay]ing spot that's terrible is QB when Maurer's hurt, the rest are serviceable

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I can't remember the last time I actually felt like the refs screwed us, but they bent us over a dingy motel bed and slammed it in with no lube tonight. That was blatant favoritism.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yeah, this team is 100 percent better than that 0-2 start, they were clearly just shell shocked at how bad JG actually was. Now despite the fact that he did the heavy lifting in each of our two wins, he just can't see playing time again. He's just such a liability

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pruitt knew he had Alabama after their first drive in the 3rd quarter. You could hear him over the mics hollering at Chandler on his long run.

The defense was sound, the offense was clicking and Tennessee had Alabama dead in the water. Then, a phantom hold on Morris, a complete horseshit call on Taylor and JG going into business for himself and here we are

He's got everybody on the team, barring #2, bought in.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have gotten much better over the years about getting angry at Tennessee sports, tonight I flipped my shit over officiating for the first time in awhile. I'm glad my kids were asleep

reVOLt and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not even favoritism. It was like the outcome was scripted and they made sure the narrative stayed on course.

justingroves and Memtownvol like this.
  20. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

GA State is still an albatross. A lot depends on the next signing class.

tvolsfan and TDVol1989 like this.