JG

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 2, 2019.

1. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

It will be interesting. Suffering a second in as many weeks is gonna put some extra layers on it for sure. Protocol remain the same. Its usually a team effort though. Athletic Trainer, Team Physician, Team Neuro.... a lot depends on severity of symptoms, how fast they alleviate, and how he does on the battery of tests that are compared to his baseline testing.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Bama lights could be good on occassion. All tonight was missing was Snoop Dogg, a stripper, and a money gun.

lol vol likes this.
  3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

At a catfish farm.

4. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

With barrels

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Latest ive been up in awhile. I cant get out of my head how big of a jinx this dude has become

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’m reading all of these fishing posts.

I can’t defend them, but I’m reading them.

OneForVol likes this.
  7. lol vol

lol vol Member

It looked very cheesy, but so does the marching band. Technology inevitably changes our culture whether we want it to or not.

Personally, I’m fine with Neyland Stadium just the way it is, but if future recruits prefer to play football at a disco instead of a traditional football atmosphere, then I fully endorse installing colored LED lights and illuminating the stadium in an orange glow, with white silhouettes of Rahsaan Gaulden flipping the bird every time Tennessee scores against Alabama.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Lights were terrible. South Carolina thinks Bama’s theatrics were tacky.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The Time Square announcement video. Blatant lying in tweets where he says he’s running 4.5 forties.

10. Ssmiff

#1 on my least favorite player of forever list and possibly the worst to ever wear the T, as far as impact on games. Why couldnt he have just left in the summer, with Maurer health issues, you see why the staff was in a bind.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah there’s definitely never been a player in my lifetime that I was more ready to see gone

Tenacious D likes this.
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Assuming the call was a run to the left, which it almost certainly was, the only way that isn’t a TD is if JG trips the RB, which is a pretty high probability.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The mother[uck fay]er soft tossed the ball in the endzone, he needs to leave

SeabeeVol, Memtownvol and Lexvol like this.
  14. Ssmiff

Worst QB sneak ive ever seen on any level and now the sec play of the week.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It was so bad, it was almost like he was trying to keep us from scoring.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm watching some highlights of the game this morning and his miss of an easy TD to Jennings would've been the worst throw I've ever seen by a UT QB if I hadn't seen his throw in the Florida game earlier.

17. Ssmiff

Maybe the New Jersey mafia got to him. Dumbest idea ive seen. And evidently, JG wasnt directed to go hurry up.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could have been called a pass.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Imagine being a fourth year player that’s never really shined. Your W-L record is pathetic. You’ve already ruined this season and been benched for a true freshman that isn’t any kind of phenom. Then, imagine rationalizing the idea that it would be acceptable for you to change the most pivotal play of the most important game of the season without even audibling or informing the rest of your teammates in any way as to your decision.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I mean I’ve played sports and been on teams where I wasn’t one of the better players out there. It doesn’t take a great deal of self-awareness to realize that. You know when you are supposed to be the guy saving the day or you’re just the guy that’s supposed to get it to that guy.