butch jones is a joke(more proof)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volgrad98, Dec 10, 2019.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

If you want Butch to do anything, you'll hafta guarantee a piece of jewelry as part of the deal

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

And look who all is in full support of them, lol:

Capture2.JPG

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Good lord, she is an idiot.

warhammer likes this.
  4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He doesn’t wear that on his finger.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Dibbs on “Preach, son.”

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Preston Williams probably told CSU to run from Butch Jones.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Surely there are a few of these floating around pawn shops in Knoxville.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What makes this such a great parody is that you have to stop and think for about 5 minutes to decide and do research on the account before you can know if it truly is a parody. That is the best comedy.

And you know if Bama had gotten any type of ring, he would be wearing that thing 24/7. Warms my heart he hasn't gotten any hardware while there and that his cancer seems to have infected Bama.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Unfortunately Tua and Ruggs look like they're coming back for a senior season.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tua had to come back. There is no way he is draftable without seeing him play on that hip. And it will be interesting to see what kind of shape he is in.

11. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I hear what you're saying ... but ... he's probably going to come back, light it up for a senior season, be a top 3 pick in the draft and go to some shit team where college QBs go to die. Instead of coming out this year, falling to the 2nd round and going to the Patriots, Steelers, Chargers, or somewhere he can sit and learn for a couple years.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If bammer was to win it all, had have a ring. He might use buyout money to pay for it, but he's have a ring. I laugh out loud if they didn't win anything while there, and some of the players or other coaches bought him some BS, towel boy championship ring.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’d be shocked if Tua returns. Coming back does not guarantee a higher draft position, and there’s no guarantee he makes it healthy through the season.

Guy’s now had 2 ankles, a knee, and a hip injury, and is still a first rounder in April. Unless you just love Tuscaloosa, you’ve got to go.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The only reason to come back is to let the University of Alabama pay for your rehab

15. cpninja

cpninja Member

I'm not sure what his draft position would be right now but cant imagine he's falling far enough to make it worth risking another entire season of playing for free

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think the nfl and/or an agent will, no problem. He would be taking a risk coming back, though it may be worth it to him if he loves the place.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, an NFL team would do it.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dadgumit, the Title IX crap is scaring CSU.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wusses. Only 3 star hearts at CSU, apparently. They definitely don't want it.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Some of y'all believing butchy boy is going to do anything but milk his buyout money has me worried about your mental health and whatnot. That man believes he is owed that money for all of those championships he brought. Who do you folks think he is? BRADY HOKE?