POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What do you find wrong with this; seems to make some good points. If it were boxing I would say he scored a TKO....

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Could Democrats not find any greater anti Trump biased Attorneys to parade before the country. Was George Conway not available?

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He does? My favorite part is when Goodman just looks at Gaetz like the [uck fay]ing moron he is and doesn't say anything. He knows Gaetz is all show and can't talk a lick about the actual facts of the investigation. As Paul Ryan said, he's not a legislator, he's an entertainer.

Gaetz here looks like he always does, an idiot yelling about nonsense with his usual one trick pony act of screaming the witness is a secret Democrat. Then, he goes on some silly ass rant about Democrats passing laws, although they have passed over 400, which the Senate (under Republican control) refuses to do anything about. He's continually grandstanding, yelling and [itch bay]ing about the rules while he can't seem to follow them, like when he led the storming of the House meeting with other Republicans who were already part of the committee.

Here's what I'm largely talking, though.

Again, at about 1:15. As noted, by Nadler, he just keeps making useless outbursts.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think he has made some good points at times. Pamala Karlan is definitely not a fan of his.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You think the deer in the headlights look is a good look. It usually does not work out well for the deer and did not look good for this liberal, anti-Trump, Democrat loving, hack.

6. Unimane

That's not a deer in the headlights look. Dude was a lawyer in the US District Attorney's office and a far more accomplished attorney than DUI Gaetz, prosecuting mafia guys. He's far from a hack.

That's a "I'm not playing your bullshit game, you dumbass." look. And, what was he tying to establish, that he was the guy hired by the Democrats? Duh. I suppose the Democrats on the committee will just do the same with the Republican lawyer and no one will bother to talk about the merits of the case.

So far, all the Republicans have done is throw a bunch of shit against the wall, hoping one of the arguments works or they've muddied the waters enough it doesn't matter. But, Goldman a hack? No, try again. He has waaaaaaayyyyyy mute credibility than the side show Gaetz runs after getting everything in his life from his daddy.

7. Unimane

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Will be really interesting if Islam gets names a nationality. Or when Christian becomes what you were born as instead of choosing to be.

I am all for protecting the Jews, but to name "Judaism" a nationality is just stupid and will most likely be taken straight to the Supreme Court as it is in flagrant violation of the separation of Church (or Synagogue) and State.

Also, denouncing a State (Israel) is not the same as railing against an ethnicity (Jewish). You do this, and you are basically saying anyone that says anything bad about Israel is an anti-Semite, which is ridiculous.

The article also mentions that this is something that has been a bill passed by the Senate but bogged down in the House and is about to be re-entered or taken back up by the Democrats in the House. And if the same kind of language is in the bill, it too is a piece of garbage bill and should be shot down.

tvolsfan likes this.
  10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m surprised they can find the door, as much shit is being thrown by everybody

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

ya, weird flex to pose as the villain, and kinda saying the quiet part out loud to vaporize Congress.

13. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This. And the distinction should be obvious, but apparently isn’t to millions of people.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Wage growth eclipsed mortgage rate in Oct for the first time in 47 years.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is most welcomed news for those who wish and deserve to earn more, and to afford a home.

Capitalism dominates again, just out here collecting these dubs.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

44% of jobs pay less than 18k a year. Affording a home in proximity to a good paying job is extremely difficult, and getting harder.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

uh i find that very hard to believe. are we including part time workers in that?

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this is household income, but still suggests that number can't be true

[​IMG]

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No, this says the exact opposite - wages are going up and are outpacing mortgage rates.

Thanks to capitalism.

And President Donald J. Trump’s magic wand.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

a full time person making federal minimum wage would make $22k a year btw. and i assure you 44% of the country isn't making minimum wage.