Its Simple

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Sep 21, 2019.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Philosoraptor

smokysbark likes this.
  2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yeah, it was definitely the right meme.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Allsome

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

There's one in your post for you, but I doubt you'll see it.

In my first post in this thread, I gave an opinion.

You came back with a bunch of crap about Pruitt. Can't imagine why you've not yet quoted those posts.

I fully stand by any of these posts and believe they have aged well. I will cede that you were correct that all quarterbacks on the roster were flawed, but I even went as far as saying Maurer didn't look great. Find where I claimed Pruitt should be fired on the spot or at the end of the season. Quote it. I did say the following in a later post that you have already quoted:

I still do not fully understand why JG started the season as QB1, but this has a few legitimate answers. I understand even less why he continued to play early on while obviously struggling to keep up with the game mentally. There are far fewer explanations for this. Along those same lines, I do not know why he was put back in that game at the time. If it was to lure in Bailey, it was foolish and unwise.

Otherwise, I have no clue what on earth you think you were so right about or what I was so wrong about. I stand by my opinion of the two quarterbacks' play in that game and of the personnel decisions in regard to it. If you want to disagree, that's fine.

One thing I do know is this you posted this

and this

and this

and this

and this

All of these were in response to post made by people other than me. Some of these were in relation to Pruitt not being the guy or getting let go mid season, or whatever. I never posted he should be let go mid season or at the end, but some of his decisions this year certainly rose to that level of questioning. I guess your frustration level just got to such a point that you couldn't stand it and wanted to go after anyone to try to help your ailing ego. Why? I dunno. Apparently at this point since I hurt your feelings earlier, you're trying to pull sort of passive aggressive, above the fray, smarter than you for some elusive reason BS. Whatever dude. Just quit acting like someone has been flossing your taint too hard.

Oh, and [uck fay] vandy.

5. cotton

Why channel your inner tenny when you could just say, "sorry, dude, you're right."

You went all "you don't know a [uck fay]ing thing about football," and it turns out I did. And you can stand by it if you want, but that will just make you stubborn and stupid, where now you are just wrong and slightly embarrassed. I get it; team lost, you lost your mind. Find it again.

6. cotton

And all I have to do is bump this post to show exactly how wrong you were. You posted something in haste, were completely off base, and can now kiss my ass.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

[​IMG]

And, [uck fay] vandy.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I enjoy when Cotton gets on the scent. Sum[itch bay] just hunts.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

0B601C8F-6835-4CAF-A653-9EE5FBDA1EF0.gif

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

You may not be feeding him but that sum[itch bay] is still eating

12. cotton

You were the dipshit trying to imitate hatvol with that paint chip nonsense. I guess that's some Rockyhill/tenny homage with the Vandy insults.

Just admit it. I was right, you were wrong, and you were really rude when you were wrong. Saying "sorry" can be good for the soul.

13. cotton

Not sure I understand the context in this one, either, although I think the idea is similar to this classic:

[​IMG]

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Sheesh, you just don't get it. [uck fay] vandy.

15. cotton

You are right, I don't get the "[uck fay] vandy," other than it being an apparent attempt to deflect from the fact that you showed your ass and are pretending you didn't.

I went to Vandy. Tis a good school. [uck fay] ém, fight ém, or run away, I don't care.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I showed my ass. [uck fay] vandy.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

In fact, I'm showing my ass a bit now. [uck fay] vandy.

18. cotton

How long are you going to continue your tantrum just because I bumped the post that made you look like an idiot?

You wrote the thing, after all.

19. cotton

Admission is often the first step towards resolution.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Let me explain. [uck fay] vandy.