2020 recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Kiffin seems to have grown up. I was as fired up as anybody when we got him. I recall Ga fans pissed that we got him and they had Richt. Then he [uck fay]ed us and didn't do it right so I stayed pissed. Not really pissed anymore and I like characters, plus he has shown remorse. Shit happens.
    I didn't understand people still sticking up for him during that time, but do understand being able to pull for him a little now as years pass. I'm about to be 50. Some things I did at 30 were much worse than screwing over some rednecks.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Daijun Edwards just committed to UGA. He's a 4 * RB out of Georgia. He was coached by Rush Propst and really liked Tennessee at one point, Tennessee never really recruited him. Supposedly has grade issues

3. Power_T16

Power_T16 Chieftain

If they can get Pickens in, they can get anyone in.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Oh yeah, Tennessee kicked the tires and noped out out on him

Power_T16 likes this.
  5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I recently became a recruiting insider myself. I have definitive knowledge where all these guys wind up. Need to double check with my sources before I go public with it though. I plan to give full updates of all I have been hearing about our remaining 2020 targets by Wednesday at the latest.

Stay tuned...

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Sounds good but remember, recruiting is fluid. Nothing is definite.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

No doubt. I'm trying to nail down a few things rn.

My source told me not to tell what I know til Wednesday afternoon though when I will let you know about Beckwith, Wideman, and also (maybe) Evans and McConkey. I need to respect his/her wishes so that the info will keep flowing.

PilotFlyingJ and IP like this.
  8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Smart

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've heard there may or may not be a big fish on Wednesday. You hearing the same?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Well with recent news of Sab being nixed on Twitter you are filling a huge gap. Good luck keeping up with the master of disaster.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

The best part of the fake recruitniks is that they are BSing from the perspective that there is actually a known answer to the outcome already. Like someone can know where a guy is going before the guy himself knows.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yes...will post more later.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The important thing though is to (a) give us our due (e-cred, insider status, free drinks/meal, etc.) when the predictions come true and (b) realize what you said in your post when things change.

IP likes this.
  14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I’m telling all my information Thursday

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

On the 2015 class?

Oldvol75, Tenacious D and NorrisAlan like this.
  16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s kind of odd that Sab’s twitter demise led to an increase in this sort of activity by A-Smith.

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Is there a vid here? I can't see shit.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s the spider man meme

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Hey hey hey. Let’s keep things civil in here.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

AJ is going to UAB.