2019-2020 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Really nice win. Thought we were going to get run off the court tonight.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

It was heading that way in the first half. Credit the guys for hanging tough.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I feel sorry for Bowden at this point. He’s more than capable of being a good shooter, he’s just got the yips something fierce.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

Also vescovi didn’t shoot well but he’s figuring things out. He’s a baller

5. BigOrangeBeech

We've hated on him a lot lately with the shooting woes but he quietly had 20 last night with 7 rebounds and 6 steals. We dont win the game without him.

Him, Fulky and Pons lead the way last night which is great coming from your upper classmen.

6. BigOrangeBeech

One team took the ball to the basket while the other jacked a lot of 3s.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah and he’s never quit playing defense

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Also my favorite play, because I love petty stuff like this, was in the first half a there was a foul, and a Bama guy jacked up a 3 after the whistle like players do and Fulky goaltended it

Tenacious D likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

His alley oop was nasty and shoulda been and1 for the undercut. Has a chance to be all sec. Have a hard time finding other coaches who wont put him on there.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I enjoy any win in Tuscaloosa

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think he realizes how good he can be yet, either

12. JohnnyQuickkick

He had an and-1 in the first half, I want to see more of that. There might be 5 people on earth who can stop him from doing that if he commits to it

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Pons next step is to handle the ball. He doesnt penetrate more due to his inability to handle the ball well when attacking the rim

14. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Barnes could be adding two more 4 stars to this year’s class as walk ons with help from Jeremy Pruitt. Already got one in Dee Beckwith. The latest CBs today indicate we should also land Malachi Wideman later today.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

He doesn’t look bad when he does it, though. I think it’s more about confidence than ability

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Have we ever had anyone play both football and basketball? I wonder how they will juggle the both of them.

17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I don't think Beckwith will, eventually, do much with the basketball team. Nice player, but not the level of the players we'll have.

Wideman, though, could be a real catch for the basketball program. He can play.

A-Smith likes this.
  18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I’m sure he’s not at that level but his game reminds you of a Steve Francis.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Wideman supposedly has huge hands

20. JohnnyQuickkick

Stanley Asumnu