What are you playing during Coronapocalypse?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I'm actually surprised you don't get into the Paradox games.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Less cool without the sound, but always love a good headshot for the dub.

reVOLt likes this.
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You just can't give the man that kind of space.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And a little Rocket League

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Picked up Civ 6 for Xbox. It’s pretty fun.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Can't imagine trying to play it on a console. I'd kill myself without a mouse and keyboard.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

About to finish Fallen Order. I’ve mostly really enjoyed it. A couple of annoying boss fight type of things, which I am probably just not good at. (However the giant bat thing was a lot of fun). Sometimes the save intervals would make me shout swear words too when I’d fight my way through an AT-ST and then get killed by a ROUS and have to do it all again. Also seems like if I’m gonna spend so much time looking for chests the stuff in there should have some kind of strategic value rather than just be cosmetic

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The ending is super cool.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

NBA 2k20 is WTF-ing me to death. Can’t get a stop or a rebound. CPU hits contested bull crap. My guys miss layups. A CPU player will go up 1 on 3 for a rebound and get it. My non-controlled players have about a -175 IQ. No matter how I try to defend a pick and roll, the other guy does the worst possible thing

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Never heard of them / don’t think I know what they are.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The 2K games have been rough the last few years. I'm starting to wonder if we aren't to the point where they are trying to make the sports games do too much. I think it's almost impossible to fully replicate the intracacies of sports in games that they are hell bent on being yearly releases.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Take it off Cuonzo level and move up to semi pro

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Civ 6 is a very addictive game. It'll be 10:30 and you say "Okay, one more turn and then bed." Next thing you know, it's 2:30 am and you're at war with the cities to the East of you while defending yourself against the cities to the South.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

FF7 Remake is legit.

I'm a big JRPG fan though...

When I am done with it i am rolling Persona 5, then Dragon Quest XI in that order

Also, Animal Crossing is soothing as hell

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I have been playing D&D twice a week with my gaming group since the quarantine via Zoom. Has actually quadrupled our playing time (normally play once every other week).

IP likes this.
  16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Am I correct in understanding that this is and always will be exclusive to PlayStation? Not even a PC release?

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I can see it becoming a PC release eventually, they have assed FF7-9 ports to mobile and Steam. But I wouldn't expect the FF7 Remake Part 1 to make it to PC any time soon.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Kind of sucks. I don’t really want to buy a PlayStation for this one game.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've had Horizon Zero Dawn for a while and never played it all the way through. Finally started it about a week ago.

It looks amazing, but for me it gets stale pretty quickly.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Played Euro Truck Simulator 2 a couple of days ago for a couple of hours. I bought it off of Steam on a whim a few years ago on the cheap. It's kind of cool to see some of the landmarks you actually see along the Autobahn. I just wish I could figure out how to get from Nuremberg to Munich in 20 minutes in real life.