The Death of Ahmaud Arbery

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, May 5, 2020.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Just noticed the victims last name is a combination of Arson and Robbery. Clearly he was guilty.

On a more serious note, barring the biggest plot twist in history, these guys are going to jail. If there's justice they'll die in prison.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I will say, the “he was just out jogging” explanation for the victims whereabouts doesn’t really add up for me on this one. Just doesn’t quite fit.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Worry about the grand jury, first.

Grand jury is sometimes Latin for, “I don’t think I can convict them, but someone else needs to tell me that.”

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It's also a way to shirk the responsibility of saying to prosecute to another group

Tenacious D likes this.
  5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah it’s bullshit but you still don’t follow the dude. Just call the police

JT5 likes this.
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If they somehow definitively link the dude to the break ins, or to having done anything wrong in the neighborhood that day (which these guys obviously didn’t witness), does it even matter? Does it change anything? What happened still happened and was wrong, regardless.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Just saw on the facebooks that this is all a Democrat plot.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I knew it would come out sooner or later. When will the investigation into Trump's role in the murder and eventual cover up start?

Tenacious D likes this.
  9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Wait til they find a social media post of the killers supporting Trump, or a picture of them with someone wearing a MAGA hat....then the narrative will 1000% be that Trump has emboldened racists to go out and hunt down people of color in the streets. And you’re a racist too if you don’t believe that.

Tenacious D, VolDad and Ssmiff like this.
  10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There was already a picture circulating with Georgia’s governor hugging him. Turns out it wasn’t the same guy.

justingroves likes this.
  11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Abrams would never.

Tenacious D and CardinalVol like this.
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If we could find a pic of these guys with Kirby Smart...

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Foiled again!

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed. It will be hard for some to swallow that, but the ends don't justify the means and never did.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep. As I suspected, these small down DAs were looking to protect their friend/associate, but, obviously, didn't expect this to turn into the massive interest story it is now. I have to think they are seriously screwed and will want no part of the intense scrutiny they are now going to get.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Next meeting, y'all need to cook up something more original.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's podunk, USA. This is prevalent in a lot of small towns

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Just listen to Reba's "That's the night the lights went out in Georgia"

SetVol13 likes this.