POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no so stupid to think democrats actually do have their best interests.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Do I believe that if he were to stand in front of the guy he'd say "nope, you aren't black. you aren't black."

No I do not.

So, I think I'll have to exercise faith.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Think?!

Hell, at least half of their ideological platform is based on the assumed ignorance and ineptitude of black people.

Look beyond shit like Biden deciding if someone is black enough, Hillary’s hot sauce and their flat-our wearing black face every time you turn around - look at what they argue for.

There isn’t a more thoroughly retarded group of people on the planet than liberal Democrats.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think Biden just can express himself well and gets very defensive at serious questions and if he feels like he has to win your vote.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i've never seen this type of negative reaction from black twitter.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Again, that's what you think is happening. Because why? You sat behind a computer and read some tweets?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he really believes that he's some sort of savior of the black people. he's sees them as children. what has he done for black people exactly except talk about it?

8. Tenacious D

Then bottle the whole “stop believing that shit you wish to be true as being actually true.” going forward.

My saying the N-word in private conversation but not in front of Mr. Al Wilson doesn’t make me any less a racist piece of shit.

Honestly, TT, y’all don’t even know what real racism even [uck fay]ing is, anymore.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes i'm basing it off something concrete. i've never seen it like this before for biden. people are angry and rightfully so. what are you going by? your deep understanding of black people?

10. Tenacious D

Come on down, Stacey Abrams!

VolDad and droski like this.
  11. Tenacious D

Who are you talking to?

12. Unimane

Shouldn't Biden just do what Trump does in these situations? "I was just joking! You all are just being too PC."

For the record, I don't think he should do this. He should apologize and rectify his statements.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I just don't see it.

A he already pissed her off this week, plus she overshadows him personality wise

14. Unimane

No, I'm not saying anything other than I think black people are more sophisticated than you think, only because I know your opinion comes from a self serving place. You're the one who thinks you have the black opinion all figured out.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they are already trying

Tenacious D likes this.
  16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no i think black people are more sophisticated than you think. that's what i've been saying all along.

17. Unimane

And, no doubt you will criticize this just like you criticize Trump for it.

Oh wait, you all don't do this for Trump, never mind.

18. TennTradition

I didn't mean the to his face as in he would say it behind his back but not to his face. He said it to him today.

My point was I do not think he believes he isn't black. As in he is denying he is black.

He said he wasn't if he hadn't decided to vote for him yet. But I don't think he actually literally believes that. Which is the words droski is using sound like to me. If it is an act of faith to believe that Biden literally believes the guy he was talking to couldn't be black, then again, I guess I'm rolling on faith.

I'm on board the roast him for it train. At best it is incredibly presumptuous. At worst it is racist.

19. Unimane

No, you don't. You think they are stupid enough to get played by Democrats for decades and only when they come into the light of how you see the situation do they gain sophistication.

This phony outrage from some of you right wingers is only so much hypocrisy I can take for a morning.

20. TennTradition

I haven't listened to it - I just read it. Did it sound like a joke?