POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

But I like your avatar.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Is the company publicly traded, IP?

Does he still associate with the company? In what capacity?

Did he ever arrange a meeting of Chinese investors with his father, while serving as VEEP, and during the China trip*?

(He did, this is a trap).

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

All I got out of these last few posts was Chinese banks gave Hunter Biden $1.5 billion because it was a campaign donation goal or something.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, he is a partner I think, definitely on the board.

Not that I know of, he tagged along on a brief social thing while Biden was there.
    (he didn't, he tagged along because he was already there)

It is like this: you are saying that this company got over a billion dollars from China. This is not a billion dollar company. So how can this be? You said he has a 10% stake. He bought that 10% in 2017 for 420k. How does this fit your narrative?

I'm all for cracking down on people profiting off of their family members being in office. Let's talk about what should not be allowed, and see where it applies.

5. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Biden and his family became rich because Sleepy Joe has been a career politician. Fact?

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Very much so. Unfortunately this is pretty common in politics.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

IMO, Hunter is a scumbag and his parents are enablers.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

zehr27 likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

the fact that he partnered with a Heinz (of the Kerry family) for the venture that is getting this scrutiny suggests that he came into this situation due to that, yes. I think that is universal to Congress. but also to anyone. wall street types have kids who then have great connections. it's the lie of meritocracy, it isn't real.

10. Tenacious D

He’s admitted to not only meeting with the financial backers (Chinese) while accompanying his father to Communist Chy-Na, but even arranged for a meet and greet with his father, the sitting VP, on the same trip.

And he’s the Director.

I’m saying that you only know what that company received and is worth based on what his lawyer told a reporter, and that it may neither be accurate nor current.

I’m also saying that you don’t know what it’s current worth is, but others undoubtedly do.

Finally, I’m saying that this is as easily proven and undisputed case for pay-for-play as you’ll ever find, and that you don’t want to admit that obvious reality, be it for reasons of ignorance and/or convenience.

You’ll get more info in the months ahead about the Bidens and Communist Chy-Na in the coming months. More than you’ll want.

11. Tenacious D

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The company manages over 2 billion dollars now so it’s worth way more than his “buy in”

13. Tenacious D

_ emocratically Illegitimat_.

14. Tenacious D

15. Tenacious D

You _now it.

I know _t.

Every_ody knows it.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If you’re gonna leave letters out at least let there be a secret code or something

Indy likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you don't know what SAB means, I'm not tellin'

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The code is there. You just need one of these.
    [​IMG]

VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

20. Tenacious D