COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

How has Fauci been all over the spectrum? What are the two ends of the spectrum he has been all over?

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Gonna be an interesting month to watch.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You are right. My bad. Hes been right on time and accurate from day 1.

4. Ssmiff

Srsly IP you complain about the response but speak nothing of the bad information and misinfo from who, cdc, china and fauci, and its his [uck fay]ing job to know.
    But you blame Trump. Wtf is wrong with you.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Looks like Knox County is going to have a full online option for students this year.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Again, can you be specific about what the spectrum is that he has run? what the bad information was or is?

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

warhammer and Indy like this.
  9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Shitty data imo

SetVol13, warhammer, fl0at_ and 3 others like this.
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't see how it is reliable

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not clear to me how they can make this correlation. And earlier work they did had a huge range:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/07/new-research-wastewater-community-spread-covid-19/

They also said the same thing about Florida back in April: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241908771.html

12. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

Load of crap. Wipe it and start over.

SetVol13 and fl0at_ like this.
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

So
    Much
    Winning

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Even though it sucks, I can't blame the EU. The US is the armpit of the world when it comes to cases.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

17. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Yes, we're going in the wrong direction. Yes, the northeast had to deal with this in a way that no one else did.

But maybe chill out with the grandstanding when your death rate is 15x worse than TX's.

justingroves likes this.
  18. Ssmiff

I agree with Rand. More truth and fewer media scare tactics. And maybe fewer "extrapolations" which end up wrong and are used to scare even more. Do your job and do it better and if you dont know something, say it, versus a a guess. Why do we not hear about the cocktail anymore? Imo, because it works for many patients and doctors.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The lack of awareness in how logically these two statements Paul made are in opposition is funny:

"We need to not be so presumptuous that we know everything," Paul said as he pointed to evidence that he claimed showed reopening schools in the fall could be done safely. "When are we going to tell the people the truth, that it’s OK to bring our kids school?"

2Maggitt2Quit likes this.
  20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

How has Fauci been made into the bad guy?