POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. cpninja

cpninja Member

the only Trump voters who care he is racist are the ones who are happy he is. Not hard to figure this out if you listen to Trump voters for more than a minute on most subjects

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What did he say? I didn't watch and made a point to not read anything about it

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Chris Wallace asked him to tell white supremacist to stand down. He said Yes then went on a rant about Antifa before Wallace returned him to the question. He then said who do you want me to say and Wallace said Proud Boys. He said Proud Boys Stand Back and Stand By.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Another horseshit generalization. Again, you have trump voters here you refer to.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

And to be clear, today the POTUS was emphatic that matters of law and order need to be left to the police and for PB and others to stand down... but is also still talking about wanting ad hoc poll watchers.

And the PB have turned "... Stand by" into merchandise and a rallying cry, and basically a recruiting pitch.

It would be unacceptable for someone to call antifa to "stand by." We need them to knock it off with the destruction and violence, not "stand by." need both extremes to put the costumes away and grow up.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Correct. Trump voters, here and everywhere. If there was a video of him telling a racist joke on the golf course, he wouldn't lose a vote. They don't care.

cpninja likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ok nancy

8. cpninja

cpninja Member

I am referring to trump voters in all places. most of who are happy he's "telling it like it is", including people here. It is what it is

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

wonder if the townhall thing still happens.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

When did proud boys become a white supremacy group.

Isn’t the leader of it a person of color?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

always, as far as I know. Gavin McInnes? Doesn't appear so.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Pretty sure I’ve seen videos of Tim Pool covering them and they were mostly white but also had blacks and Hispanics in the group too.

Granted I don’t know a ton about them I just don’t think the white supremacy thing is a true accurate disruption of them.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That’s him doesn’t look white to me.

Apparently he’s black and Cuban mix

15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Trump apparently doesn't know what Proud Boys are now. Dementia?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

the guy I’ve posted is the president of the Proud Boys now apparently.

I guess he’s not the founder but is the leader of them now.

Still weird for a white supremacy group to have a person of color as their leader.

might be going for the Clayton Bigsby thing.

Ssmiff likes this.
  18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Stutter

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I mean... McInnes once said "I don’t want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.”

I'm not sure what else we'd call that, other than white supremacy.