UGA thoughts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 10, 2020.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Leach played 2 QBs that combined for no TDs, 6 INTs, and an average of 3.9 yards per pass attempt. That is some next level dogshit. As frustrating as JG can be, he couldn't have a game that bad without it being willful sabotage.

TDVol1989 and justingroves like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kentucky had a pick 6 and managed 24 total points off of 6 turnovers. That's nearly as bad as having 6 interceptions

Memtownvol likes this.
  3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I came into the season really worried about Kentucky being a trap game between Georgia and Alabama with how good a fight they gave us last year. Now I’m more worried about Arkansas

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This. Didn’t the kid look pretty solid until he got like, 4 concussions in a row?

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Where else is he going to go?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

New Jersey or Georgia, where his family relocated

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He looked like a freshman with a pretty good arm and decent wheels. He wasn't a wake up call, they were riding with him until multiple head/neck injuries. He then pulled a hamstring and didn't practice much at all leading into the season.

Pruitt has no faith in Shrout and Bailey was quarantined most of this fall practice, so here we are.

8. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Leach inherited the best back in the conference and it's like he doesn't even exist anymore. I'm stunned Hill didn't transfer. He cost himself money by staying to play in that system.

9. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

JG won't be here next year

10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Away

11. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

It's basically the same offense as last year but with a lesser athlete taking the snaps.

PilotFlyingJ and Memtownvol like this.
  12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Thats a bit too doomsday don’t you think? Expecting a loss to slick gel?

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Ideally, but if he manages to hold on to the starting spot all year, I can't imagine him walking away after the season and not coming back to try to start for another season.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a doomsday guy, he's been scarred by Braves baseball as well as Tennessee football

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

We're here for ya man haha

A-Smith likes this.
  16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My disappointment is in the stupid penalties and JGs step back. 3 fumbles and an interception in 1/2 of football is simply unacceptable against any opponent.

IP likes this.
  17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

They’ve scored 20 points in the last two years against us. Our defense hasn’t gotten any worse. No reason not to win this one comfortably

Memtownvol likes this.
  18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

We’re gonna whoop UK.

Memtownvol and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  19. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Oh shit lol.

If that's what he says on the coaches show I may start watching.

Memtownvol, reVOLt and justingroves like this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

How many times do they need to punch/strip the ball out of your hands before you realize you aren't fighting them off, they are standing you up?