POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It isn't weak. It exists, that's enough. Yes, employing someone, depending on the someone, can be racist. Frequency doesn't matter--all racism has a reason. When the reasons are bad reasons, that's sufficient.

It isn't a false narrative, when the things I'm saying are true.

2. fl0at_

Joe Biden's busing policy and crime bill were racist. His "you ain't black" comment was racist.

Who is Robert Byrd?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Hiring someone is not policy.

4. fl0at_

Yes, it is. An employee is a representative of the employer. Representation is policy.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You never cease to impress with your bull shit.

6. fl0at_

I can only explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Then lets see what sort of linguistic gymnastics you can employ to explain how representation is policy.

8. fl0at_

I don't see how you see it as anything else. But here we go.

Policy is a course of action. Ok so far?
    Representation is the act of speaking on behalf of someone or something. Ok so far?

When you say "I'm going to sell this car for $1,000" and you are an employee of a car dealership, have you not just set a course of action, ie: policy, that you are going to sell a car for $1,000?

Ok, so it's clear that employees, being representatives of their company, can set policy, right?

So what's the hangup? Merely being employed?

Employees are a reflection of a company. Ok so far?
    The reflection of a company sets is course. (This is why so much marketing is done). Ok so far?

If the reflection is racist, then the course (ie: the policy) is racist.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You have a gift for coming up with gibberish.

Indy likes this.
  10. fl0at_

Which part are you struggling with?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is the only place and time in the universe where people would disagree that a person appointed by the national leader isn't a manifestation of policy.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

HaHaHa; couldn't happen to a bigger ass....

Jeffrey Toobin takes CNN leave after Zoom incident

The legal analyst, who also has been suspended at the New Yorker, exposed himself during a work conference.

NEW YORK — Author-commentator Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended by the New Yorker and is stepping away from his job as CNN’s senior legal analyst pending what the cable network is calling a “personal matter.”

Vice [New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom Call] reported earlier Monday that Toobin had exposed his penis during a Zoom meeting with staffers of the New Yorker and WNYC radio. Toobin confirmed the report, telling Vice he had believed he was off-camera.

zehr27 likes this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why are you whipping out Little Jeffrey even if you think you are off camera? Why?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

could have happened to a bigger penis, allegedly

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Haha. Nothing to see here on bidens. Debunked!

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

A sucker every minute. 2 weeks from the election and miraculously this is found

17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Does it matter when? It’s either true or isn’t. Discuss that. Timing, source, who, what, when, etc isn’t as important as if it is true. At some point the truth has to matter. And if it isn’t then someone is owed a big apology. If it is the aggressive attempt to bury that truth is possibly more concerning than the truth itself

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

From what I understand, Hunter Biden has business dealings in foreign countries. This is going to be a bigger and bigger problem going forward because EVERYONE is going to have Chinese and other business dealings.

And I do think this is a big deal. Not illegal. Not nefarious, but it is a conflict of interest.

I don't know if Hunter's debt obligations are the same as Trump's (and that was my main concern with Trump is the debt hanging over his head and foreign banks/capital infusions that would hold him hostage, as well as his refusal to put his holdings in a blind trust while in office).

BUT, Hunter is not running for office. Reminds me of Billy Carter. So this is nothing new.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Who are the suckers? They appear to the ones who have been [itch bay]ing about Trump/russia/ukraine for months/years, see now that Biden has been lying, and want to deflect based on timing with the election, especially is Biden is their choice. At least some here who dont like Trump are able to see.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think this is the biggest story of the century that politicians sell political favors for personal gain.

the coverage and coverups is the biggest story here currently.

now that could change as more stuff comes out.