POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So you don't like Impractical Jokers?

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Some of the most annoying, overlaughing, unfunny stuff ive ever watched.
    Please dont compare them and Sacha.

cpninja, justingroves and IP like this.
  3. Ssmiff

Old Ali G...wine tasting down in Miss, police training. Doing interviews, making it up as he goes and making people uncomfortable.
    In character, interviews Buzz Aldrin.
    Lines like "as i sit next to this old man next to me.." while he's daydreaming during a talk with 3 women.
    I may need to dig those old dvds out.

4. Ssmiff

Oh man move if you have to but i love this shit. The simpleness yet genius making me laugh 1 minute in.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Really? This take is surprising to me. I don't think it's the funniest stuff on earth, by any means, but annoying and unfunny? I don't see that at all. They, themselves, have their moments, but the funny parts, in my mind, are how the various people react to them, and how those reactions match or fail to match your expectations.

6. Ssmiff

Just not my thing indy. I dont find it creative or funny. I dont like fake overlaughing either in that group. Im Steven Wright, old Jim Carrey, ali g, fred sanford, johnny carson, chappelle, comedy central roast molded. I like multi level sarcasm and creativity
    Trevor noah. i believe who is popular nowadays and supposedly a comedian but i have never found one thing he says to be amusing or funny. Humor gap in this country is worse than the political divide.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Never heard of it.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Would you rather have the two week sedative now or for the two weeks after the election is over?

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm saying now because of the Bama game.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think trump is going to win so after.

I think it will get a little ugly

A-Smith likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

I have an aquaintance who is in Washington quite a bit. Trump knows him by name and he was 20 feet from him at the inauguration. At any rate, this guy bookied the election. Everybody was loading up on Hillary due to media and polls and he laid a lot on trump on his end. He made an absolute killing.
    I texted him the other day and his confidence is just as high. Mentioned a Reagan type win.
    Its funny how people can be so far apart. Both think they are right, yet one is going to be dead wrong and in shock.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So you think polling is that far off *again*?

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

A Reagan type win? Is he smoking crack? No one in this day and age will even come close to winning 49 states.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I disagree on both. I am having trouble finding many avenues for a Trump victory, although there are a couple out there. I would much rather be in Biden's position, right now, no doubt. I also think the feared aftermath will not be as bad as advertised, especially if Biden has a solid victory.

emainvol and A-Smith like this.
  16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yes.

I think trump will have about 280 of the map

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

polling wasn't off, people just don't understand that the national polls are not primary indicators of who wins because of the electoral college. Clinton did win the national vote, just not enough states by the slimmest of margins. Trump can win even losing by millions of votes nationally. Just has to squeeze by like last time.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I just disagree.

I don’t think Trump is in a bad position.

Trafalgar is who I’m going with due to recent past results in 2016 and 2018.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

so then no, you don't think polling is off. that result is consistent with national polling, as would biden winning by that kind of margin.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Trump isn't winning the popular vote. I don't see the electoral vote, either, but it is close enough in a few states to make it possible.