Pruitt Gets To Do What He Does Best This Week...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Oct 24, 2020.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm starting to think he may have realized that he really dislikes everything that goes into being a HC and is coaching for his buyout so he can go back to being a coordinator or coaching high school ball.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Look at the logo on your shirt. That's what people tell me when my company does some stupid shit

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

He strikes me as too competitive for that, but if the next five games look like the last three, you could talk me into it

justingroves likes this.
  4. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I heard Tony B suggest that recently and I caused me to immediately turn off my feed.

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I heard Tony B suggest that recently and I caused me to immediately turn off my feed.

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I just haven’t watched the last 2 games. It’s been nice.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I believe Dooley was absolutely tanking to get fired. I don't think Pruitt has it in him, not consciously, anyway.

8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Exactly.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley begged for his buyout after 2011. Tennessee forced him to hire Sunseri, wasting a record breaking offense

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

[uck fay] you

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I skipped this one. It wasn't worth staying up so late to watch a CBS broadcast.

IP likes this.
  12. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Me too

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Caller on Basilio that’s supposedly connected to big money says that they are all pissed at Pruitt and everything is on the table if they lose to Arkansas. TIFWIW

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Doubtful.

A-Smith likes this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's Basilio

Memtownvol, NYY, NorrisAlan and 3 others like this.
  16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Trey Wallace claiming that Pruitt took over defensive play calling in the 2nd half

17. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Does it really matter?

justingroves likes this.
  18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

At this point, Pruitt could fire his entire staff and nobody would be upset.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Well it’s interesting because it points to the disorganization that we are seeing on the field.

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

The biggest problem I have is that I don't know what to expect coming off the bye week. You would think they'd be rested, asses chewed, and hungry to whip some ass.

The loss to Kentucky has really soured my overall opinions and thoughts on Pruitt. I don't like it, but losing to UGA and Bama this year isn't the end of the world. I was hoping after the SCar and Mizzou games that we turned a corner and would handle our business against teams we should beat soundly. Obviously that isn't the case and while JG's inconsistent play is a problem there are other items that need to be corrected.

Hopefully they do that on this bye week.