The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Sep 24, 2016.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

win/losses are determined on the field, not off it. He is 39-25 win-loss. Because games played were played, they don't just magic away.

2. fl0at_

Sorry, I was thinking Gene not Gus. I'd take Gus.

3. fl0at_

Do you think Jimbo is in his prime right now?

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Win/Loss is the only thing that matters. What decides win/loss is what happens on the field. Not the NCAA saying you have to give up wins because you had a player make more than minimum wage at an internship.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

[dadgum]it, I come back here to find you guys making more coaching lists and arguing about some shady pervert on the 2nd tier of coaches will be our savior. What is this, 2018?

Alabama beat Tennessee on the field in 2005. They had to vacate the win. Do you know who is happy about that?

[uck fay]ing Auburn.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Prime Jimbo still wasn't great

zehr27 likes this.
  7. fl0at_

I'm not convinced we need great. Just someone that won't step on their own [penis] as often as all our other [penis] steppers.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

just to clarify after speaking with an old friend, not that it may matter, but the girl who Freeze paddled had a history of getting in trouble, was told she was going to detention but she asked to be paddled instead.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Got this going for us at least -

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's great, but the fact that he thought it was a good idea and/or appropriate to paddle a high school girl, in his office, alone, means he's too stupid to risk paying millions to be the face of the university.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Us? Are you cheering for one of those schools now?

12. CardinalVol

Apparently can't read because I missed the Middle before it.

I need a vacation...........

PilotFlyingJ and utvol0427 like this.
  13. Ssmiff

Sex of the paddler and paddleee mean little to me as i went to Briarcrest and saw it for 12 years. Kid messed up again, chose to be paddled and was. Arent sexes equal?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He wins out and A&M will be in the mix for the playoffs. Is that good enough?

15. fl0at_

He hasn't beaten Alabama while at Texas A&M, but he'd probably be up there in terms of people to call. Which is probably why A&M called him when we got Bubba.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't expect so much Freeze apologist talk on here. Times really are tough.

cpninja and utvol0427 like this.
  17. CardinalVol

As I said in 2018, if we're looking at Freeze, let's go get Art Briles.

18. fl0at_

I'm not looking for a saint. The church has those.

I want someone who can coach football, and and has shown it. Or at least someone that can manage football coaches, and has shown that.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

Yes they are. I wanted no part of him a few years ago. I dont care if he paddled anybody. Im more worried about looking at his creepy face with the chicklets, which is a big reason why he looks like a creep. Because he looks like one and creep is quick to come to mind.
    3 women, 10 years later, 2 spoke anonymously and none involved any words said, or touching or nude pics, texts, calls, anything. Are we automatically believing the accusers again due to our disdain for the subject possibly?
    Imo, if there was something there, they woulda come out of the woodworks like Mich st, pedo st, etc. He coached girls hoops for over a decade. 150+ girls minimum. Road trips. Camps. Team meals and movies st his house...
    Just one mans opinion. Not wortied about people agreeing.

20. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Freeze and Derek Mason as d-coordinator equals championships.