Podcast/Radio

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by here to lurk, Dec 22, 2020.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

We can fire up an 8th maxim discord for that.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty sure he was hinting that he was gonna pull a sab on Indy in Florida with whoever was on the air with him this morning.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Shutdown Fullcast

4. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Anyone serious about podcasting - I can help. It takes a lot more effort than you realize if you are the one producing and editing and getting everything to work properly. I have a semi-regular NASCAR podcast that is going race-by-race through the 1986 season and was in the top 5 NASCAR podcasts on Google Podcasts and iTunes when we were doing it regularly early this year.

As far as listening to radio/podcasts about Tennessee I listen to Basilio most of the time. Some of the people that call in can definitely grate the nerves but I've listened long enough to really like most of the regular callers that know their roles like TitansBill, Jacardio, Philly, and a few of the other regulars. "Beano" is on with him Monday's and Friday's and I really like listening to him. He's always had a good finger on the pulse for things and is pretty funny to boot.

I like Basilio because he's not afraid to just tell things the way it is and he does a lot for charities and people behind the scenes. He's genuinely a good guy.

5. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

What is your NASCAR podcast?

6. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

It's called Racing Through Time. I know it will show up on Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Soundcloud.

7. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I would have bet that. Listened to the episodes at the gym during the NASCAR lockdown earlier this year. Good stuff!

8. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Lol I listen to them more in the off-season. Actually I should probably start tuning in for off the wall bowl previews I'm sure they're doing right now.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Podcasts are so 2018. Gotta twitch stream in today's world.

10. sbradle4

sbradle4 Member

And show some boob on “accident”

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Cursing? I'm your guy

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

8th Discord for gameday instead of a chatroom for next year, that'd be interesting.

13. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I should have included radio as well. Basically I just want to hear people talk about UT football at depth...not just that we suck. I like to know the true depths to which the suckiness goes. I listened to the David Ubben pod yesterday and it was more about race in sport vs actual sports talk. An important issue, but not one I am looking for more of (NPR has me covered lol).

All of this stemmed from recently listening to bill Burr talk on his podcast about the NFL which I don't follow but I realized how much I miss having sports radio/news playing all the time. I'm in Brazil so I can't just flip on the tv/radio I have to actively seek it out