POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Tweets like that are what make Twitter worth it.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I have these too, for cables and such. But they don't work as well outdoors when the weather gets to them.

But good ol' plastic sustains.

justingroves likes this.
  3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I think it’s much more about trying to remove Trump’s negative influence on the next campaign cycle than it is fulfilling a promise.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Thats fine. I think its more ego and hate driven. A we finally got you moment and told you 4 years ago we were gonna get you. Millions of people hate him and hate makes people want to see others fall hard.

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Let's talk bungee cords. They're like tribbles in my house.

fl0at_ likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Quite the opposite in my house. Twisty-ties, however...

7. fl0at_

I always think I have a spare bungee, and when I go to grab it, it's rotted if rubber, or stretched thin at the hook if not.

gcbvol, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How about those who incited the riot and lit the powder keg?

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He, not Democrats, alienated the middle of his base with his antics of the past few months and last week.

Those he has not alienated would never vote Democrat anyway.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

I think we disagree on inciting. If anybody said "lets go down and storm the capitol building. Break down barriers, break in and battle those who try to stop you", then I don't care what happens to them. Honestly don't. And don't care if all the people who did, rot.
    I havent seen where Trump or anyone directed people to violence. If you want to blame him for having a rally, you can, but the powder keg for those people who became violent was there before they went to the rally. They were looking for trouble and going to find it. It's been a 4 year battle of hard left vs hard right like never seen before. Angry and hateful people do hateful things. Whether Trump spoke or not, that situation, without deterrant from beefed up and armed security, was going to happen. imo

11. Ssmiff

i exercise with bungees a couple times a week. had one wrapped around the top of a bed post the other day trying to get a upper chest work in. Of course it flew off the top of the post and about knocked me the [uck fay] out. Like the worlds biggest rubber band smacking me in the back of the head.

gcbvol likes this.
  12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Eww, TMI.

SetVol13 likes this.
  13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I've had a band hit me in the face right on the ridge on my nose, left a nice line. That was the last time I used them haha

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It's like people don't want to upset the fringe, when they don't realize the base is rapidly evaporating.

fl0at_ likes this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Zip tie brush to blinds

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

we also can't come together through tolerating sedition. we literally can't. Honoring the constitution means taking the L sometimes.

17. Ssmiff

Wow. Twitter lost 5 billion in market value after their censoring

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So, Rep Pressley's chief of staff said that when they went into hiding they discovered that the panic buttons in Pressley's office had been torn out. I imagine it's being investigated, so no further details at the current time.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

My post is talking about Republicans, not Democrats. IP and I were discussing why Republicans might vote to convict.

20. fl0at_

Did a little of that this year, too, to put fabric on. But one of the things we did a long, long time ago was to put metal wire on to hold brush, and then we just weave the brush in between the wire. Get enough in place, and you don't have to zip tie. We zip tie some fabric every year, that rots away.

The metal eventually rusts out, and has to be re-strung. But takes 5 minutes and a pair of pliers and some cheap fence wire.

justingroves likes this.