NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Moon was awesome and I respect McNair, I hated Eddie George and couldn't cheer for Kearse

InVolNerable and JT5 like this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That one chick.

InVolNerable and JT5 like this.
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

She didn’t do it.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

my dog used to chase McNairs cattle off of cotton lane in franklin. I lived in our first cookie cutter house in a neighborhood across the street. He also used to hang at Corner Pub green hills very often and was as likeable as it gets. When Titans were coming to town, me and my college roommate picked out 4 nosebleeds in 327 upper deck row Z, and the games were a blast. Until they weren't. I went to a few games the last few years, and the atmosphere just sucks

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Man, hadn't even hit me we get Mahomes vs. Mayfield this weekend. Hope they pick up right where they left off in 2016.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A combined 115 attempts and over 11oo yards passing

7. Ssmiff

Tx Tech with a better college and nfl qb legacy than UT

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Uhhh, Manning? Unless you're talking recent legacy.

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Mahomes had 734 by himself, tied for all-time record. 88 attempt, 1 short of the record.

Also had 85 rush yards for 819 total yards, which is the national record.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Mahomes is the only one that’s been worth a shit in the NFL isn’t he? Maybe some old timers, not all that educated on Texas Tech

11. faildozer

faildozer Member

My cat used to eat mice in Demarco Murray’s backyard. When he played for the Titans he would like to hang out at Olive Garden bar in Franklin and would only talk to me or the bartender. Sometimes he’d be in there with a few of his boys and they were always side eyeing me though. We had tickets to see him play one time but we decided to just hang out in the parking lot at some random tailgate and get drunk.

IP likes this.
  12. Ssmiff

Didnt really look. We have Manning. They have mahomes. Seems like they always have a good qb. And Baker started there. Our qb woes outside of manning and dobbs may be clouding

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Up until about 2008 we were alright. Maybe not a bunch of pros but solid college qbs. Down year every now and then. Dobbs and a year or 2 of Bray is about it since then

14. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Looks like Urban to Jacksonville.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Can't decide if this will work or be a failure.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Trent Baalke is the GM, so likely some good to great successes to start with, until the head coach starts getting more credit than him.

Then it will be followed by a progressive decline that ultimately leads to Urban getting fired and Jim Tomsula being hired in his place.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Whichever it is, it will be bigly.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't see it working. Monte Kiffin his one year here really gave him a lot of issues and Saban drove him out of the SEC.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kiffin had Berry take away Tebow and then he said everyone had the flu

Volst53 likes this.
  20. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Same, but The number one overall pick and $70 million in cap space is a pretty good starting point.