POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Did you know anyone at the riot?

Because if this poll is accurate then I guarantee you most of them don’t believe their folks did it. Or at least not initially. Maybe they’re changing tune now.

You had Mo Brooks claiming it on the House floor that night.

I’ve had people argue it with me.

It’s like the immediate go-to. Must be Antifa.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm at a lost how anyone, anywhere can try to down play what happened at the capital and/or say it wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. If you find yourself defending any aspect of it, you are the problem.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Not everyone. Just you, IP and dooz. And you are. Hateful, biased lefties. Period.
    And here we go with the i dont like what you say, so dont post here. Add intolerance. "I dont like what you are saying, so go away". [uck fay] you.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My mom thinks antifa led it. She yelled at me on my birthday when I said it wasn’t

SetVol13, The Dooz and TennTradition like this.
  5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Got that link yet?

6. Ssmiff

Who is defending it? Nobody here has. Dont get caught up in the drama.
    What i did do was point out pelosi claims of stolen election years ago and the riots and fires at the inauguration. Why dont you ask why those are rationalized, versus making a statement about something that hasnt happened. Nobody has downplayed what happened at the capitol and the trash people who did it. Nobody. But fact is, 100k people didnt do it, but are labeled as republikkkans as of today by dems.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And, I guess Card now, too? Anyone who doesn't align with your characterization?

It's amazing how you craft everything into some kind of victimization. Stay, go, whatever. I asked you what the point was, why you even bothered. You, as you can never deal with anything straight, merely answer the question or point you want to answer instead of the ones brought forth which might be more challenging to counter.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, "Hateful"

9. Ssmiff

Card? No. Hes just pissed off about what happened and i have no problem with that. What card doesnt do is rationalize everything based off red or blue, which makes him different than you.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It didn't succeed. So it was clearly hardly a plan at all.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Happy birthday, man.

12. Unimane

No, Card just has a political philosophy closer to yours than mine, so you like it better. You decided I base my decisions based upon some silly notion of "red or blue" (I mean you could look at a few posts today in the Biden thread to know otherwise, but I'm not particularly interesting in defending myself to your silly rants.) because you like it better than actually arguing the points presented. Until you realize the real difference on the board isn't this absurd "blue or red" determination, but those who are willing to argue the point vs. those are invested in ridiculous side items of no importance, like policing bias, then it's going to be a frustrating experience for you, I suspect.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-01-07/capitol-arrests-in-dc-riots

Between 3,000 and 20,000 people stormed the Capitol according to one news source. Let's take 3,000. That would be, by your math, 300,000 people were at the rally.

I cannot find numbers for the rally, but I doubt there were 300,000 people there much less 2,000,000.

14. Ssmiff

3000 people broke into the capitol? Not buying it at all. People on the steps taking selfies dont count.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty sure I rolled my eyes at her.

Pretty sure I rolled my eyes at this, protests included, until they decided to break into the capitol. Then my stance changed, quickly.

SetVol13, VolDad, A-Smith and 2 others like this.
  16. NorrisAlan

Stormed. Not broke into. Stormed. Blocked doors, crowded the steps.

You know, part of the mob. They didn't all go into the Capitol Building, but they all stormed the Capitol. And based on pictures I have seen, I think 3,000 is a bottom number.

And the cop was killed outside the building, let's not forget that

17. NorrisAlan

Russell Honore looks like Moff Gideon. Not sure that is a bad thing, I guess.

IP likes this.
  18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

This is where I’m at. I’m pretty moderate leaning towards conservative but where we’re at now is a very dangerous spot. Cooler heads need to prevail here or it could quickly spin out of control, with disastrous results.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

20. Unimane