The Sunshine Pumping Josh Heupel Positives Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 27, 2021.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's the most sane thing I've read from a UCF fan yet.

Savage Orange likes this.
  2. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

i read elsewhere a few minutes ago that heupel said he's bringing in an OC but he'll call the plays himself.

so chaney gone. which i really hate because i liked chaney and thought he was pretty good, but i think he was just always behind the 8 ball here.

warhammer, IP and A-Smith like this.
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He’s bad at picking head coaches to work for

TangoUniform, justingroves and JT5 like this.
  4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Pittman has a pretty good OC at Arkansas too, so that’s not an option for him.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Counterpoint - he's that arrogant of a man that thinks he is above all.

Currie was\is a respected AD. That means jack shit to me. I've firmly hit the pause button on declaring this guy great. He struck gold with Frost, but it's not like Heupel was his first choice to replace him at UCF either.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Briles will be a head coach soon, I would think

7. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I don't see the point of hating on Heupel, all he did was say yes. I'm not going to hate on DW for this hire as I'm sure he went down his list and took a number of no thank yous. I am going to hate on Fulmer's lazy incompetent large ass for putting us in this position. He was supposed to right this program and provide guidance to Pruitt. He failed. Massively.

reVOLt likes this.
  8. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Any AD worth his salt would..............yes he is exactly what he said in pig Latin!!

9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

I miss Jack, he was my satan mate!!!

10. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Who is Cuck Smith or sorry Sis Gender Smith???

11. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

dang , I just got home, I missed a lot in the belly aching thread today ,oops sorry Sunshine Thread!!

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is who I blame, really.

Memtownvol and IMISSTHEBOWLBROS like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Fulmer wasn't fired with Pruitt, the odds that Tee Martin is the new head coach are greater than zero. Someone try to deny that. And that's not a compliment, no offense to Tee Martin.

A-Smith likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I dont recall Coker coaching up qbs, playing with tempo and having a good offensive mind qhile getting playmakers matched up in space. Personally ive been begging for qb development for years and to be entertained with an offense that uses weapons, so im not as pissed as everybody else. I also knew kiffin and freeze werent gonna be named
    Nor stoops. And didnt want franklin. Ever. So ISU coach, Chadwell and Elliot were who I was assuming. If the dude can find a way to put up 500 yards a game and run 20 more plays than we have been, Im gonna look forward to watching. I know for a fact our qbs and wrs are very excited. What he does defensively is the key. I just dont see that we have the front 7 to do much of anything and unsure how we will recruit there unless a Garner type is hired to help.

15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

You know that vicious Vol Twitter

16. TDVol1989

Dang boy...pick yourself up! Year 1’s are fun. Snap out of it. We lose to KY or Vandy year 2, then let’s do it again.

17. TDVol1989

If the “8 ball” is a Golden Coral type restaurant then I think you’re right.

18. TDVol1989

I could agree if Kiffin was offered 6 mil and said no and Chadwell was offered 4 mil and said no. We have an arrogant pissant of an AD and that’s fine if we win. It isn’t if we lose. Having said that Heupel gets a shot in my book. But lose the last game of the season to go 6-6 against trash and finish 5-7 and I’m out.

Daddy Gee likes this.
  19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Fitting this nightmare all started with Fulmer morphing into a lazy oaf as a coach, and ends with him finishing the job of nuking the program as a lazy AD. Time is a flat circle.

12,years of this. That’s the amount of time it takes to go from kindergarten to college. We’ve lost an entire generation of Vols. And we are about to start on our next 12 years of this.

TangoUniform likes this.
  20. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

That Byu loss was a beat down. It was 49-23 and never close.