POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Super dumb.

2. Unimane

And, why "inexplicably silent"? She's the VP, that's pretty much the silent partner in the gig.

This line inserted, too, apropos of nothing; "Former Vice President Mike Pence arguably set precedent for how the office should be run under crisis after being in control of the White House coronavirus task force and in front of the public amid the pandemic.". Set precedent how and what relation to the story is this tidbit? Just a wretched story.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Her laugh is... rough...

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's almost like the media is worthless.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's not worthless. It just isn't 100% good. And everyone seems to think it should be 100% good. For some dumbass reason.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Accurate, truthful and unbiased shouldn't be an issue, but it is and has gotten worse over the years. It became about clicks, views and controlling the narrative instead of legit reporting of facts

7. fl0at_

I don't believe it has gotten worse at all. Prior to national media, there were one or two news sources in an entire city, and they absolutely controlled the narrative. Then national media, but it was so "biased." And now its internet.

Given that, at my fingertips, I can get news from every minor city... not just major national sources, the news is better than ever. People just still suck.

8. Ssmiff

Haven't Googled it to verify, but a friend from San Diego texted me today and mentioned migrant children were beginning some in person schooling in San Diego, but his kid has been in virtual and still is. If true, that's gonna rub some tax payers the wrong way and I don't blame them. As I understand, many parents in Cali are pissed their kids havent had in person school yet.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like a state issue.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Matt Gaetz is a televangelist -

[​IMG]

tvolsfan, SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  11. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Gas prices getting to unpleasant levels, thanks Biden.

12. Unimane

Gas prices don't have much to do with who is president. It's good old fashioned supply and demand there. People are getting back on the road after shut downs and the demand for oil tanked last year being the basic reason for the uptick in prices.

And, honestly, they aren't that bad. They've been at these levels for 15 years, off and on, really.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    NorrisAlan and tvolsfan like this.
  13. Unimane

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is so stupid. One person, ONE person brings up some stupid nonsense and things are put on hold.

Why are they ditching the Trojans? Weird.

16. fl0at_

It's out there, but why even have a mascot?

Just be IBW. Simple. Clear. Chantable. Describes it all.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Thoughts on this 60 minutes hit job on DeSantis? I don't have time to talk much politics this week, but will curious to see people's thoughts.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No other way to spin it other than a straight hit piece that was fabricated.

19. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

You know it must of been pretty bad when even Joe Scarborough felt compelled to break character and criticize 60 minutes. From a political perspective, it only helps DeSantis with the Republican base.

20. Ssmiff

What Republicans? Biden said the other day he didn't even know if the Republican party will exist in a couple years.